New Mercies•

Finals week
Also who do you think out of the siblings will have the most kids?

Naomi woke up with the breath stolen from her as the heavy weight rested against her chest. She looked down and the light muscular body was sprawled over her.

Vince was always a wild sleeper. His naked body was almost completely covering hers. She shook her head chuckling because it was cute but in all honesty he needed to shift because he was so heavy.

"Vince." She nudged him to the best of her ability but there was no movement. She groaned nudging him again.

He grumbled snuggling into her. "Vince move you're too heavy." She whined. He vaguely acknowledged her before shifting off her slighting but making sure he could still touch her.

Naomi loudly exhaled her relief. "Dramatic." Vincenzo mumbled against her stomach. "You're atleast like 275 Vince." She argued pushing at his head. "Heavy as hell."

"Pure muscle." He mumbled. "I don't care." She whined but laughed a little.

Vince just bit her and continued on sleeping. "Did you just bite me?" She scolded him. He didn't respond but she could feel him shaking lightly from laughing. "You're so annoying." She shoved him a little more laughing herself.

"Don't you need to get up and do something important?" She teased. He shook his head. Naomi just rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair. She could see more of the brown highlights growing in. Seeing Vince with lighter hair would be extremely strange.

"You're important." He smirked. Naomi whacked him. "You are so sexual as of late. I've never seen this side of you." She gasped. It was true she and Vincenzo never had so much sex. They were more happy with love in the emotional aspect so they never touched on the physical as much. It just made it so much sweeter for them then.

But now with the angst and anger. The physical tied together all of what they were feeling. And Naomi wishes they did this so much more.  She wished a lot of things.

"You'll have to get a good burger and milkshake for me when you go back." He opened his eyes and looked up at her. Naomi sadly smiled at him. "Half pounder with onions lettuce tomato and pepper Jack cheese. Garlic aioli sauce and fries. As well as a cookie dough milk shake." She spoke his order that she just knew by heart.

Vincenzo smiled widely. "I'll dream of that burger." Naomi giggled. "It astounds me how much you could eat and still be as muscular as you are now."

Vincenzo shrugged. "Good genes."

Naomi rolled her eyes. "You want to talk about why you were so stressed yesterday?"

Vincenzo's eyes widened as he looked at her unsure. "You want to talk about that?" Naomi shrugged. "I wouldn't be apposed. I'm willing to offer you an ear."

Vincenzo was surprised but cleared his throat. "Wow well. I'm frustrated because Daunte suggested we use Iris to gain access. Because of Ivan." Naomi nodded for him to continue. "She's been through so much already I don't want to do that to her. I want her to stay home with mom and dad and get better." He admitted.