~Chapter 1~

Will's POV~

We arrived at our new house and it was bigger than our last one! It had two story's! I looked at El and we both smiled and ran out of the car and to the front door. El and I said that we wanted to make good memories so we decided we'd make a fort of pillows and blankets but Jim- I mean dad didn't like the idea. Mom opened the door and we ran in and we immediately stopped and admired how much bigger it was. 

"Don't go messing the place up okay?" my, I mean our mom said with a smile. 

"Ya no messing the place up, we just got here. But knock yourselves out" dad said. 

"Ok we'll make it upstairs, and we'll try not to make too much of a mess" I said and ran up the stairs with El following. There was an open area once we got up the stairs and I knew that that's where we'd build the fort. El was honestly excited for it which surprised me since she was dating Mike and Mike wasn't a kid anymore. I was still a little mad at him for obsessing over El so much but I've forgived him as much as I can. 

"What do we do?" El asked looking around. 

"Well first let's go get the blankets and pillows" I said. 

"Ok" she said. We both went back down stairs and looked for the box labeled "Blankets/Pillows" El found it so I went over and took it from her but she tried to refuse. 

"I got it Will" she said nicely. 

"No it's ok, I can get it" I said trying to take it from her. 

"Will!" she yelled and I let go. She kinda scared me to be honest. Even without her powers. 

"Sorry" I said and stepped back so she could go. 

"It's ok, I can carry it though" she said with a laugh. She was a pretty cool sister. I used to despise her but I like her now, she's cool.  

Time skip to the next morning. 

"Will! Get up!" El said banging on my door.

"Why?" I asked but I quickly remembered what day it was. 

"Shit! It's Monday!" I said quietly. 

"Please hurry I don't want to be late" El said and I heard her walk away. I quickly changed and grabbed my backpack. I brushed my teeth and hair and checked the time on my clock, I was really late! I ran down the stairs jumping over the last few. 

"Sorry guys I forgot to set my alarm" I said getting my shoes on quickly. 

"It's fine just hurry on your way there" dad said. It was nice having a dad that cared. 

"Ok I will. Come on El" I said and we went outside before they could say goodbye. We got on our bikes and started on our way there. El was new to riding bikes so she had a bit of trouble. 

We got to the school with no one outside which meant they were already in class. 

"Come on El let's hurry" I said putting the kickstand down and running up to the doors. El followed and we went inside. Thankfully I knew where to go. I grabbed El's hand and ran to the right room, I think, and I opened the door. Everyone immediately started staring at us, including the teacher. 

"You must be the Hopper's" the teacher said. A couple kids snickered at our last name. 

"Ya, that's us" I said shyly. 

"Your late" she said. Really? Huh I didn't know. 

"Sorry" I said. 

"Take a seat" she said and so El and I walked to the back. I saw two seats open and a kid next to one of them was kinda cute. He had brownish black hair and beautiful eyes. He was really cute. El sat in one of the chairs which left me to sit next to the cute boy. He looked at me and smiled and I blushed and smiled back. Why did I blush! This kid probably thinks I'm crazy. 

Through out the class I kept sneaking looks at him, hopefully he didn't notice. 

Next chapter will be better I promise :) 💙💜 also imagine Eddie two years older that way they're both in high school :)