~Chapter 9~

Eddie's POV~

Will and I sat next to each other in the only two seats left. I don't understand why the theater is so busy but oh well. I tried opening the Hershey's bar but the wrapper tore open so fast the bar fell on the floor. 

"Shit" I whispered angrily. Will was giggling a little which made me do the same. 

"Here, we can share" Will said holding out the bag of Reece's Piece's.

"No I can't take your candy, especially since I just fed mine to the floor" I said. 

"It's fine, I shouldn't eat it by myself anyway, it's a ton of sugar, and I'm sure the floor is enjoying it" he said which made me laugh. 

"Fine but I'm paying you back" I said taking some. 

"No you won't" he said. I would've said something back but something hit my head. 

"Ow, what the hell?" I said and Will and I both looked behind us to see Henry and his goons. I should've known. He then kicked me. 

"Why don't you two fairy's shut the hell up" he said and then took the lid of his drink and then poured it on me. 

"What the hell! Knock it off!" Will said to him but Henry threw the now empty cup at him. 

"Be quiet the movie's starting" someone said. I got up and walked passed everyone. I was drenched in soda. I stepped out of the room and went into the bathroom. 

"Of all the times we could've seen a movie it had to be when Henry goes" I said to myself. I looked at myself in the mirror. 

"God I look terrible, I'm so sticky" 

"Hey, need any help?" I saw Will open the door to the bathroom. 

"Uh, sure, I should just go home and take a shower though" I said. 

"Well let's get you cleaned up as best we can first" Will said and turned the sink on. He grabbed some paper towels and got them wet. 

"Um, do you want me to, or..." he said. 

"I can get it" I said and took the paper towels from him. I tried wiping it off but it was really difficult. 

"Maybe if you try without the towels and just the water" he said seeing how I was struggling. 

"Good idea" I said and threw the wet paper towels away. I turned on the sink and started splashing water on my face. 

"Better?" he asked. 

"Much" I said and started rinsing out my hair. 

"You should go back and continue watching the movie" I said even though I really did want him to stay. 

"And go back and deal with Henry, I'd much rather stay here with you and miss the movie" he said smiling. 

"Thanks" I said smiling back. We just looked at each other, staring into one anothers eyes. He had beautiful eyes, they were like a hazel mixed with green. We both started leaning together. Oh God this is it isn't it, does he actually like me?? Maybe. Oh my god I don't know. 

"Look at these losers" I moved back quickly recognizing the voice. Henry. 

"Wait, we're they going to kiss?" Patrick said laughing. 

"I always knew you were a fag" Belch said spitting at us. 

"Leave him alone" Will said but shyly. 

"And as of you, you should leave this town before you wish you never came. Last thing we need is another queer" Henry said moving closer to him. 

"One might think you are too considering how close you are to me right now" Will said which made me chuckle a little. 

"Oh you think that's funny?" Henry said turning to me. 

"Hey! Henry! Leave them alone" I heard Bill say. He was standing there with the other male losers since it was the men's bathroom. 

"Come on guys let's go, we'll deal with these two faggot's some other time" Henry said pushing passed Bill and Mike. 

"You guys ok?" Stan asked. 

"Ya we're ok, thanks guys" I said. 

"Shit Eddie what happened to you?" Richie asked. 

"Henry dumped his soda on me" I said. 

"Ew, that sucks" Ben said. 

"I should go home guys, I'll see you guys later" 

"Ok, bye Ed's. Kiss your mom for me" Richie said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Hell no and stop calling me that, idiot. Bye" I said laughing a little and leaving. I went outside and picked up my bike and got on. 

"Wait!" I heard someone yell. It was Will. 

"Ya?" I asked. 

"I was wondering if maybe tomorrow, if you want, we could go have lunch together, or go to the park? If you don't want to I understand. It was a dumb idea anyway, sorry" he said looking down.

"I'd love to. I'll meet you at your house and we can go get lunch" I said with a smile forming brightly on my face. 

"Ok, great! I'll see you tomorrow then" he said happily. 

"Ok, see you then. Bye Will" I said and waved. 

"Bye Eddie" he said and waved back.