~Chapter 7~

Eddie's POV~

I slowly started to open my eyes as I started to wake up to the sound of giggling. Can't they ever be quiet? I need my sleep, I love sleep and I don't understand how they get such little amounts of it. I shifted a little to get comfortable and realized someone had their arm around me and I had my arm around them. 

I opened my eyes and saw Will sleeping peacefully, his breathing soft and some of his hair falling across his face. I smiled to myself and decided I want more sleep. Until I heard giggling again, shit! I scooted away from Will and sat up rubbing my eyes and seeing who was now laughing. Richie. He was now laughing hard and I realized everyone was in the room. And I mean everyone! Even the girls came back in. 

I heard Will groan and then saw him rub his eyes. Everyone was grinning at us and I don't think Will knows what's going on, he looks confused as hell. 

"Mm, what?" he said in a sleepy voice. 

"Nothing" I said not wanting him to know. 

"Oh you call that nothing?! You were cuddling!" Richie said pointing at us and Will blushed like crazy. 

"Why can't I ever get good sleep with you losers" I said and stood up to leave the room. 

"Ok Richie, don't be rude" Ash said. Richie said something else but I couldn't make out what he said. I went down the stairs to make coffee and hopefully find something good to eat. I got out the stuff to make coffee and started it up. 

"H-hey" I heard Will say. I turned around and he looked nervous, I wonder what else Richie said. 

"Hey, do you want coffee or something to eat?" I asked him and he nodded. 

"Ok, so is that a yes for coffee or something to eat? Or both?" I asked giving him a smile so he knew I wasn't being rude. 

"Just coffee please" he said sitting up on the counter. I sat up on the counter as well and just stared at the sink. It was kind of an awkward but tired silence. The coffee machine beeped and so I hoped down and got out two mugs. I got them both ready and got out the cream and sugar. 

"Do you want either?" I asked and he smiled. 

"Both please" he said politely and I put the stuff in for him and I. I held out the mug for him and he took it from me. I hoped back on the counter next to him and sipped my coffee. 

"Thank you" he said and we both smiled, he had good manners. Unlike Richie. 

"You're welcome" I said and got lost in his beautiful eyes. He had the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, and his smile, his smile could bring peace. He couldn't be any cuter I swear. 

"Um I was thinking, what are we gonna do today?" he asked breaking our stare.  

"Well we were planning on going to see a movie, that sound ok?" I asked and a smile spread across his face. 

"Ya, ya that sounds great!" he said excitedly and I smiled back. 

I heard someone run down the stairs and it was Richie. 

"You two can stare into each other's eyes and make out or whatever you guys were doing later but it's time to go get changed" Richie said and I could feel my cheeks heating up. Why would Richie say something like that? It's not funny. 

"Not funny Rich, we're coming" I said and got down from the counter with Will following. 

"Hurry ya turtles I wanna go see the movie" Richie said and ran back up the stairs before I could say anything back. I took Will's now empty coffee mug and put both in the sink. 

"Come on let's go before he starts whining again" I said and he laughed. 

"Ok" he said and we walked back upstairs. All the girls were gone, probably in Ash's room changing. Everyone had gotten out their clothes and started changing. I did too as I normally do without caring...wait, but Will's here, oh God that's awkward. I froze as Will took his shirt off, why must we have to change in the same room, this is so awkward! Well it probably isn't for him. 

"Whatcha looking at Eddie?" Richie said and I immediately took my gaze off Will and tried to act as normal as I could. 

"Nothing" I said and Richie grinned then rolled his eyes. 

I took my shirt off and put it in my bag and grabbed my other one that I planned on wearing, it was a baby blue Polo shirt. One of my new favorites. I looked back at Will and he looked the other direction, was he looking at me?! Eh he was probably looking behind me or something. 

Once we were done changing, and I kept my eyes to myself when we all changed pants, we met back up with the girls and headed to the theater. I was so excited, we decided on seeing Back To The Future! 

A/N hope you guys like this chapter sorry it took so long I'm just not that into this story anymore and it sucks but I'm sorry I'll try and update sooner but I'm loosing interest fast and Idk why :/ also I'm writing two other story's currently and so it's hard writing three at the same time😬💙