~Chapter 18~

A/N another long chapter and sorry it's been so long since I last updated, I've gotten busier. Anyway enjoy! 💜

Will's POV~

I wanted to cry my eyes out and disappear. I wish I had a real dad, one that's there for me, teaches me stuff. I guess I have Hopper now but, it's not the same. Things are still a little weird between us since we never really got to know each other well.

Eddie and I walked back to the store and thankfully my dad wasn't there anymore. We walked up to the counter and the lady looked at us knowing we haven't paid for the stuff yet. I felt uncomfortable and embarrassed about what happened earlier so I looked at the ground. Dang I need to wash my shoes. 

"You kids ok? That guy seemed pretty rough"

Neither of us said anything. 

"Alright, you guys better be off now" she said picking up a magazine and starting to look through it. 

"But, what about the stuff? We never paid" Eddie asked confused. 

"It's on me" she said with a sweet smile. I returned it and mouthed thank you. 

"No problem. Now go on, the days wasting" she said with little laugh. 

"Thank you so much" Eddie said  waving. He then took my hand and we left the store. 

"Something good will come out of something bad, you know?" Eddie said. 

"What do you mean?" I asked not understanding what he was getting at. 

"Your father's a jack ass but the lady at the store was nice, see what I mean?"

"Oh ya. I guess you're right" I said and he gave my hand a soft squeeze. 

"Come on, let's go watch a movie" Eddie said with enthusiasm. 

~Time skip cuz I'm lazy :) 

We got to my house and I let Eddie use the phone so he could call his mom and tell her we were going to stay here for a while. I set the stuff that we didn't need on the counter and grabbed the popcorn and put it in the microwave. I set it for the amount it said to do then proceeded to watch Eddie as he talked to his mom on the phone. Sounds like she's reminding him 'not eat this and that and what not to do' and so on. He sounds annoyed and I can understand why. 

"Ok. Yes I will, bye. I love you too" he hung up and let out a sigh. 

"Sorry, she does it every time, remember to take your pills and don't eat this and that" he said in a weird voice making fun of his mom. I laughed and rolled my eyes when a sudden beeping sound startled me. Eddie laugh and I blushed. 

"Stupid microwave" I mumbled making Eddie laugh again. 

"My little scared-y cat" he giggled hugging me from behind as I took out the popcorn.

"Right back at you" I laughed making him pout and let go of me.  

"I'm not a scared-y cat" he said sadly. I couldn't help but to smile at his adorableness. He's so extra.

"We'll see about that" I said and he looked scared.

"What do you mean "we'll see about that?" 

"Well..." I said grinning at him. I then chased after him and he screamed running away into the living room. He ran behind the couch and I stood in front of it. I got on my hands and feet so he couldn't see me and crawled around the couch peeking my head to see him. He was looking the opposite direction giving me a perfect opportunity. 

"Boo!" I yelled and he screamed again turning around quickly. He tried crawling away but I jumped after him and pinning him to the carpet.

"Not a scared-y cat you say?" I teased. He squinted at me then smirked. He latched himself onto me wrapping his arms and legs around me tightly. I laughed uncomfortably trying to move but I was stuck in a push up position. 

"Get off you little leach!" I said loudly as we both let out laughter and giggles. (A/N remember that time in season 1 of the flashback tht Joyce has of her and Will and she starts tickling him and messing around and he starts to laugh as he tells her to stop, this reminded me of that. Back to the story now sorry) 

"What the hell! I'm not a leach! Coconut head!" Eddie yelled as I tried prying him off of me. 

"What did you call me?!" I said getting offended. 

We both froze once we heard the front door open. El and Beverly came walking in but stopped once they saw us. Eddie immediately let go of me and we mother stood up quickly and in the process Eddie almost fell over but I grabbed him in time. 

"What are you two doing?" Bev said laughing. 

"What are you two doing?" Eddie said back in a sassy tone. Bev rolled her eyes in return letting out another laugh. 

"Going to go hang out by the lake, El needs to ask for permission though" Bev explained. 

"Mom and dad aren't home yet but I'm sure they'd be fine with it" I said. 

"Oh ok, thanks. Wanna go then?" Bev asked looking to El. 

"Yes, I don't think they'll mind that much" 

"Cool. You two wanna come?"

I looked to Eddie and he did the same and read each other's face expressions. He seemed to want to go. 

"Ya sure we'll go" I told them. 

"You guys are weird" Bev said laughing along with El. 

"Why?" 

"You just telepathically communicated with one another. Come on let's go"

"Well let us get our shoes on at least. I don't wanna step on a nail" Eddie said making us all laugh.