~Chapter 3~

Will's POV~

We rode to our house and I opened the door and let El and Eddie in. We took off our shoes and I went into the kitchen where our parents were. 

"Hey guys, do you know where the first aid kit is?" I asked and my mom looked at me and gasped. 

"Will what happened? And who's this?" she went from worried to happy, then back to worried when she saw my face and arm. 

"I just fell, and this Eddie. Jane and I were wondering if we could have a sleepover at one of his friends house with him, is that okay?" I asked. 

"Ya that's fine sweetie, and it's nice to meet you Eddie, you can call me Joyce if you'd like" she said smiling. 

"Nice to meet you too Joyce" Eddie said nicely.

"So do you know where the first aid kit is?" I asked again. 

"Oh ya it's in the bathroom, do you need help?" mom asked but Eddie answered. 

"It's ok, I've got it" he said. El sat by Hopper and rested her head on his shoulder and yawned. I don't know how she's gonna make it tonight. 

"The bathroom is over here" I said and walked towards it with Eddie following. We got in and I looked for the first aid kit. Once I found it I took it out and handed it to Eddie. 

"Thanks" he said and opened up the container and took out a couple of things. 

"This might hurt a little" he said and started cleaning the cuts. It stung a little bit but I've felt worse, way way worse. I just noticed that he had something written on his cast. I couldn't read it because he was working on my face. 

"What's your cast say?" I asked, he looked down ashamed and I felt bad that I asked. 

"Loser" he said looking back up at me to see my reaction. I know what it's like to get bullied.

"But, I put a V over the S" he said showing me. 

"Cute" I said but I immediately regretted it. 

"Thanks" he said smiling. The door opened and Hop- I mean dad was standing there. His eyes went wide. 

"I'm sorry. I'll leave. And Will, what'd I say about three inches?"  he said. 

"Dad!" I said and closed the door. 

"What's he mean by three inches?" Eddie asked. 

"It's nothing, just a dumb rule" I said and the door slowly opened about three inches, oh my God. 

"Are you supposed to keep the door open three inches if you're with someone else?" Eddie asked laughing a little. He had a cute laugh. 

"Ya, it started when El was dating her boyfriend Mike" I explained. 

"Who's El?" he asked, damn it I called Jane El. 

"Just a nickname Jane has" 

"Oh gotcha" he said. 

"I'm done by the way, with your cuts" 

"Ok, thank you. I really appreciate it" I said with a smile. 

"No problem, you could get infections if you don't treat wounds properly. Wait what time is it?" he asked and we both looked at our watches. It said '5:04'

"I should probably go home an get everything I need" Eddie said. I didn't want him to leave but he had too. 

"Ya, I should get ready too. Thanks for everything" I said. 

"You're welcome, I'm glad I got to know you" he said. 

We walked out of the bathroom and he said goodbye to my parents and El then he left. I went to my room and got a bag and put everything I'd need in it, which wasn't much. I was really excited but nervous about tonight. 

A/N I'm sorry if this story sucks but I hope y'all enjoy it! Just pretend Eddie broke his arm some other way :) I will try to make this story better and more interesting. I'll make something happen I promise! Love y'all!💙💜