~Chapter 8~

Will's POV~

We all went outside and made our way to the theater. 

"Who wants to race me there?" Richie asked riding around all of us. We could see the theater in the distance. 

"I will" I said excitedly. 

"Alright, let's see what you got? Ready... Set... Go!" Richie said and once he said go we both took off.  We were going the same speed, honestly I don't know who's gonna win.  

Suddenly I remembered the time when the demogorgon got me. When Dustin and I were going to race to his house. The memory started flooding my head and I stopped pedaling. My bike was still going since we were on a hill. I started to blank out on my surroundings as all the memories of that night circled my head. 

I snapped out of my thoughts as I got to the theater. 

"Yes! I won!" Richie said and did a little victory dance. Everyone caught up to us quickly and they started asking who won. Someone took my hand and pulled me aside from everyone. It was Eddie and he looked concerned. 

"Will, are you ok? You seem, I don't know, sad or something" he whispered. I looked down at my hand, he was still holding it. He noticed and let go as he started to blush and so did I. 

"Y-ya, I'm fine, thanks" I said smiling to him and he smiled back a little but I could tell he doesn't really believe me. 

"Eh-hem" Ash said quietly which made Eddie and I look at the others. They were all looking at us. 

"W-well?" Bill said. Eddie looked as confused as I was. 

"Well what?" Eddie asked. 

"Stan asked if you guys were alright" Ben said. 

"Ya we're fine" I said trying to act normal. 

"Ok well, let's go see the movie!" Richie said cheerfully. We all put our bikes down and went inside the theater. We bought our tickets and went to the concession stand and Eddie looked disappointed. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"I'm fine it's just that I don't have any money for snacks or a drink" he said. 

"What were you gonna get?" I asked. I couldn't buy anything without getting him something. 

"A coke and a Hershey's bar...why?" he asked and all I did was smile. 

"Hi, can I get two Coke's, a Hershey's bar and Reece's Piece's please" I told the woman working at the concession stand. She nodded and got the stuff I asked for and as I got the money and went to hand it to her Eddie put his hand on mine. 

"No Will, you shouldn't be buying stuff for me" he said. 

"Why shouldn't I? It's really no problem, plus I like getting things for people, seeing them enjoying something makes me happy, especially if it's you" I said and regreted the last part. I'm such an idiot why would I say that. He smiled and I smiled back. He took his hand off mine and I gave the woman the money. 

"Come on we're gonna be late!" Mike yelled to us then Eddie grabbed his stuff and ran to the others. I did the same and Eddie held the theater door open for me. I knew I was blushing but thankfully there wasn't enough light for anyone to notice. 

There were quite a few people so we'd have to sit separately. Stan and Mike went to the back, Bill, Richie, Ash, Ben, and Beverly in the front, which left... Eddie and I. 

A/N sorry I haven't updated but I've been sick and stuff so I'm very sorry but I hope you enjoy :) 💙