~Chapter 12~

A/N Eddie's hat is sooo cute😂 btw this chapter will be veryyy long. 

Eddie's POV~

It was the next day and I was so hyped! I can't wait to hangout with Will! I wonder where we'll go. 

"Bye mommy, see you tonight" I said grabbing my fanny pack. 

"Bye Eddie Bear, be back by seven" she said and I did the usual kissing her on the cheek which I kinda hated.

I went outside, got on my bike and made my way to Will's House. 

Once I got there which took about five, maybe ten minutes to get there, I knocked on his door and could hear someone running down the stairs. Then I heard a big thud sound and a few seconds later the door opened. 

"Hey Eddie" Will said holding his leg up. 

"Oh shit did you get hurt?" I asked worried. 

"Ya I fell down the stairs but I'll be ok" Will said sounding embarrassed. 

"You sure you're alright?" I asked again. 

"I'll be fine, thanks" he said smiling. 

"Ok, you ready to go?" 

"Yep, I know the perfect place" Will said very happily which made me smile. 

"Great!" I said and he walked outside shutting the door. We walked side by side, occasionally our hands would brush against each other but we'd pull them away. 

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at him. 

"It's a surprise but I think you'll love it" he said. 

"You're lucky I trust you 'cause if you were Richie or anyone else I'd make you tell me where we're going" I said and he laughed. 

"Good thing you trust me then otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise" he said making me laugh. 

"How much further? I'm too excited to see where we're going" I asked him. 

"Almost there but I don't really know the area well yet" 

"Do you even know where you're going? Or are we gonna end up falling off a cliff?" I joked making us both laugh. 

"I guess we'll have to see" he said and we turned a corner. I wasn't really looking where I was going since I was looking at Will. His hair was a perfect cut, how? God he's beautiful. (It auto corrected 'was' to 'swashbuckler'🤣 whyyy) 

"There it is! See!" Will yelled excited so I took my gaze off him and in front of me. 

"A fair? Awesome!" I yelled. He's a genius! Who doesn't want to go hangout at a fair with someone you love. Well, like, depending on how Will feels. 

"Come on let's go!" Will said grabbing my hand and we started running. We're holding hands, this couldn't be any better. 

"I say we do a few rides first then food, what do you think?" he asked. 

"I agree, rides first. How about that one?" I asked pointing to one of those rides that's like a giant swing that holds a bunch of people. 

"Oh I love those!" he said so we both ran to it. We went and got tickets at a ticket booth and then got on the ride sitting in two empty seats next to each other. 

"This is awesome Will, I'm so glad you came up with this" I told him smiling. 

"Thanks and I'm glad but my mom actually came up with the idea" he said. 

"Wait your parents know? You told them?" I asked. Do his parents not care or did he lie? 

"I needed to get permission from them and ya they know, which makes me wanna know... Is this like, a date?" he said and my cheeks went bright red.