~Chapter 6~

Will's POV~

I shot up from the floor as my nightmares that were old memories of the upside down and the mind flayer flooded my head. I was sweating badly and my heart was beating fast. I slowly calmed down knowing that I'm ok now and all that was in the past. Though I knew that these nightmares would never go away, no matter how hard I tried. 

"Will, are you ok?" I heard Eddie say with a groggy voice. He put his hand on top of mine and that made me felt better. He rubbed his eyes and sat up so he was at my level. 

"Y-ya I'm ok" I said as he yawned very cutely. 

"Nightmare?" he asked looking at me with what little light was in the room from the night light. 

"Um, ya I guess so" I said shrugging my shoulders. He looked confused but still very sleepy. 

"Ok, do you need anything? I can go get you something if you need, there's coffee and snacks down stairs" he asked and I smiled, why did he care so much? 

"I'm ok, why don't you just go back to bed, you seem tired" I said with a smile. 

"Ok, well if you do need anything let me know, I'll be happy to help" he said yawning again. 

"Thank you, I will" I said and he smiled. He layed back down and put the blanket over his shoulder and curled into a little ball. He was such a little cutie. I smiled to myself and layed back down but facing him this time and admired his beauty. I didn't mean to be creepy with watching him sleep but I was so close to him I could admire his features, he had cute little freckles across his nose and cheeks and his eyelashes were beautiful. 

His eyes opened and he smiled at me. He booped my nose and laughed a little. 

"Go to bed silly" he said and closed his eyes again. I smiled again and did as he said, I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. 

A/N I had so much fun writing this chapter and u hope y'all enjoy it too😊💙 also if ya don't know what booping someone on the nose is it's basically just poking them softly😊