~Chapter 16~

Eddie's POV~

I woke up the next morning to my mom yelling something at me. 

"What mommy?!" I yell to her. 

"Come see who's at the door!" she yelled. 

"Well if you weren't so lazy I could sleep in" I whispered to myself as I tiredly got out of bed. I was just in a shirt and pajama pants so I wasn't the most presentable but I also don't really care. 

I rubbed my eyes and opened the front door, and to my surprise it was Will. Oh shit I'm a mess right now. 

"Hi Eddie" he greeted happily. 

"Hey, um what are you doing here, and how'd you know where I live?" 

"I was on my way to the store and saw Stan and he thought I was headed to your house but I said I wasn't but then he said I should stop by and see if you wanted to come, he said he had somewhere to be though" Will explained very shyly. 

"Oh, well ya I'd love to come, just let me go get ready, I'll be out in a few" I said. 

"Ok" I shut the door and headed back to my room. I would've let him come in but then my mom would be asking him questions non stop. 

"Who was at the door Eddie Bear?" my mom asked. 

"Just a friend, I'm gonna go to the store with him for a little" I said and walked into my room to get changed, not giving my mom any time to respond. 

I walked out of my room and opened the door to see Will with a ladybug on his hand. He looked stunning the way the sunlight hit his skin and hair. 

"You ready?" he asked taking his eyes off the ladybug to me. 

"Yep!" I said excited, even though we were only going to the store. Doing anything with him is fun. 

"I just have to grab a few things for my family but other than that we can just look around if you want?" Will said still holding onto the ladybug which seemed to be enjoying it. 

"Ya sure, I don't have anything else to do anyway" I said. 

"Cool" he said and after that we began our walk to the store. It was a beautiful sunny day but the heat was annoying. I'm glad he came by, unless I'm hanging out with the losers I'm just sitting around bored, reading a comic once in a while. 

"I named it Lenny" Will said braking the silence.  

"Huh?" I ask confused. 

"The ladybug, even though I don't know it's gender I decided to name it Lenny" he explained. 

"Oh, I like it" I giggled. 

"You promise?" 

"Yes I promise, silly" I say lightly hitting his shoulder and we both laugh. 

"Here we are" Will said grabbing my hand and setting the little ladybug on a bush outside the store window. We walked in and got a sweet smile from the store owner. I assumed she didn't see us holding hands. 

"What all do you have to get for your family?" I ask Will as he walks down the beauty and skin care isle. 

"I have to get something for El, laundry detergent, popcorn, and some medicine" he got quieter as he mentioned he needs to get medicine. I wonder why, maybe something he'd be embarrassed about telling me. I won't ask. 

"Ok, so what are we doing in the beauty isle?" 

"Getting these for El" Will says holding a box of tampons. 

"Oh ok, your a good brother for doing that you know, I feel like most boys would chicken out" I say and he blushes a little. 

"Thanks, I honestly don't see why it's so awkward for people, I mean everyone knows about it except for young kids so" Will explained and I nodded agreeing with him. 

"I don't get it either" we both shrugged and continued shopping. We grabbed the other stuff he needed and decided to just look around after that. 

"Wanna get some candy and maybe tonight you can come over and we can watch a movie?" Will asked and I lit up. 

"I'd love too!" I said excited. 

"Great! So what kind of candy do you like?" 

"Hmm, I kinda like Reece's since my mom never let's me have them, she doesn't want to take the chance of me having a nut allergy but I eat them anyway, she doesn't know" I explained. 

"I like Reece's too, as long as it's not 3 Musketeers" 

"I kind of like 3 Musketeers, not my favorite but I think they're pretty good" 

We both grabbed some candy and headed to the register and waited in line behind a man. 

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Will asked. 

"I don't know, you pick" I said back. 

"No you" Will said and then we started saying it back and forth. It was Will's turn to say it but he moved closer and started tickling me. 

"No! Will stop, ah!" I said through laughs. I poked Will in the stomach and he made a squeak sound and then let go of me. 

"Ok ok I'll stop" Will said laughing. 

"Good. No one messes with the Eddie" I said putting up my fists. 

"You mean shorty" 

"Oh sure MR. coconut head" I said back. 

"I can never win with you can I?"

"Nope"

"I love you dork" Will said fluffing my hair and messing it up. 

"I love you too but why do you have to mess up my hair?" I pouted. 

"Because your hair looks good when it's all messed up" 

"Why don't you two shut the hell up and move so I can get by" the man in front of us in line said angrily. I backed up but Will just stood there for a second looking at him. 

"Dad?"