~Chapter 5~

A/N I'm gonna have Mike and Stanley dating in this story cuz they're adorable and I ship them :)💜

Eddie's POV~

"I vote we play seven minutes in heaven" Richie said grinning. 

"Oh my God Richie, we're not playing that" I said and playfully hit him. Richie fell over all dramatically. 

"Eddie how could you!" Richie yelled and everyone started laughing. Richie either annoyed all of us or made us laugh. Jane and Will were laughing more than anyone else, they probably weren't used to Richie's humor. 

"I know that didn't hurt you, I would never truly hurt you" I said. 

"So does that mean we can play seven minutes-" 

"No!" Richie got cut off from all of us. He groaned then sat back in his spot next to me. 

"What should we play?" Ben asked no one in particular. I tried to think of something we could do but nothing came to mind. 

"What about truth or dare?" Mike asked looking around at everyone. 

"Ya sure" Bev said. 

"Sounds fun" Stan said. Everyone agreed. I've been outvoted. Shit. 

"Fine" I said, I knew someone was going to make someone do a stupid dare. 

"I don't know how to play" Jane said so I explained the game to to her and she seemed excited. 

"Who's gonna go f-first?" Bill asked and Richie shot his hand up. 

"Looks like Richie's first" Stan said. 

"Alright go Richie" I said. 

"Hmmm, Stan truth or dare?" Richie asked. 

"Shit" Stan whispered but I think we all heard. 

"Truth" he said and then sighed. 

"Nothing inappropriate Richie" Ash said as she came into Bill's room and sat behind Bev and Jane. 

"I can't promise that" Richie said. 

"What's the question Rich?" Stan asked. 

"Have you and Mike ever made out?" Richie asked and Stan shook his head and Mike's eyes went wide. 

"Umm, well... ya" Stan said shyly. 

"I knew it!" Richie said and threw his fist in the air. 

"Why do you care so much?" Mike asked. 

"I don't know, it's interesting" Richie shrugged. 

"You're such a weirdo Tozier" Ash said. 

"Ya I know" he said and they smiled at each other. 

"I'd say he's an idiot not a weirdo" Bev said with a laugh. 

"Well I may be those things but I'm still the sexiest out of all of us" Richie fought back. I rolled my eyes. 

"Alright let's move on" Bill said. 

The game went on for awhile until it Ben asked Will 'truth or dare'.

"Um, truth" he said. He seemed like the quiet type. 

"Ok, do you have a crush?" Ben asked and Will blushed. Of course he does, what was I thinking. 

"Ya, I do" Will said. I knew it. 

"Really? Who?" Richie asked. 

"It's not your turn to ask" Will said and everyone laughed, Will just roasted Rich!

"Nice one" Stan said and he gave Will a high five. 

"My turn. Eddie, truth or dare?" Will asked. I think I'm blushing. 

"Truth" I said and my stupid voice cracked. 

"Why is no one picking dare? That's the best one!" Richie said and I rolled my eyes again. 

"Maybe because dare always ends up being something bad" Ben said. 

"Do you have a crush?" Will asked and I froze. Do I say yes? Say something dammit! 

"Uh, ya" I said awkwardly. 

"What?!" everyone said in sync. Well everyone except Ash. 

"Since when?" Bill asked. 

"Who?" Ben asked. 

"Boy or girl?" Bev asked. 

"Why the hell did you not tell me?!" Richie said. Richie was my best friend and I always told him everything but I haven't had the time to tell him. 

"I don't know, I just know he'll probably never like me, he already likes someone else" I said apologizing to Richie. 

"Well later tell me okay?" Richie said and put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and went back to playing the game.