Prologue

Author note:

I have been thinking for a while, a random thought actually, about a scene where Boboiboy split into all seven elements at the same time. I knew it already happened in Boboiboy the Movie, but it drive me crazy and I really need to get this out of my head, hence this story was written. (I know, lame excuse...)

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

A staff of the Artifact Museum under the jurisdiction of the galactic council was whistling as he made his rounds in a room where the ancient artifacts were stored, checking the artifacts at their proper place, the usual patrol. He yawned as he looked at each of the artifact rested in its respective glass case, ticked a checklist that he had in his file for each artifact’s condition or anything that related (why would his superiors wanted him to do this pointless task was beyond him. The artifacts would not be going anywhere, nor they can damage themselves, they were all in the sealed glass case for galaxy’s sake!), until he reached the final artifact which was rumored to be an ancient weapon that was found in an asteroid a few months ago. He looked at the empty glass case as he was about to tick… wait a minute. He looked again at the glass case. It was empty.

The staff dropped his file in shock before he swiftly snatched his communication device strapped on his belt and spoke in panic. “Emergency! An artifact is missing! I repeat, emergency! An artifact is missing! Requesting lockdown protocol now!”

Loud siren sound was blaring as the security guards swarmed the hallways to search for the thief, oblivious to a slightly opened air vent’s lid on the ceiling near the artifact’s room and the faint sounds of footsteps echoed inside.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

In a medical room at Tempur-A Base, the recovering Boboiboy was lying on a bed after his five-days coma. All his friends were already assigned to missions soon after he woke up (because of TAPOPS Station was destroyed and there were tons of things to do). It was two days ago and currently, he was the only patient in the medical room with only Ochobot to accompany him. As expected, Admiral Tarung was up and full of energy as soon as he woke up.

Boboiboy sighed as he stared at the closed window in his medical room with boredom plastered on his face, he wanted to stretch his body and join the missions with his friends. He felt fine already, but the Commander, Admiral Tarung and the medical team of Tempur-A Base thought otherwise and ordered him to stay and rest at the medical room for a few days. Even Ochobot and his friends threatened him to call Tok Aba if he refused to stay at the medical room. He didn’t want to worry Tok Aba more than he already was, so he obeyed.

And like any other kids bound on bed, Boboiboy was bored, even with Ochobot as company. He was getting restless, mainly concern for his friends’ safety who were out for missions without him. He knew that his friends were strong and more than capable of handling the missions without him, but still he can’t help but worry about them. At least Fang was with them, being the senior rank and the most experienced person among them, he was leading the team in Boboiboy’s steed, not that Boboiboy was the team’s leader or anything. Officially, Yaya was their leader as appointed by Commander Koko Ci, but his friends listened to him more for unknown reasons, though he tried not to give any orders and discuss the plans more with his friends.