Finding Tanah

Author Note:

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"So, where is Tanah right now? You mentioned about him before." asked Fang as the group walked to the medical room, whether he was Daun or Original, Boboiboy was still a patient and needed his rest.

Captain Kaizo and the others were tasked to strengthen the security of the base and search for the potential enemies, since Boboiboy’s use of power to split into seven were  likely related to Fang's theory of enemies breaching their security. Boboiboy's friends however, were tasked to protect Daun and find the missing elements.

Daun shrugged while yawned, "Who knows? Maybe he is chasing after the others. Tanah is the responsible one after all." Daun looked exhausted, he could barely open his eyes.

Gopal sighed dejectedly. "Just when we think of spending our day off with Boboiboy, this happens."

"Gopal, stop it. It is not Boboiboy's fault this happened. You too heard what Daun said earlier," said Yaya.

Flashback...

"How on earth can you split into seven? I thought Boboiboy's strongest power is splitting into three?" Comander Koko Ci's question also in everyone minds. "Ochobot, do you know about this?"

"No Comander, I don't know. Maybe the upgrade that Boboiboy received during the Tengkotak group incident had changed the power watch." (A/N: I don't know whether the others saw Boboiboy splitted into seven in the first movie, in this story I made them didn't know about it. Also, Ochobot probably loss his memory about it after banged pretty hard in the movie, so let's just pretended that what happened. XD)

Daun laughed. "How come you as power sphere don't know? Ha ha ha...You are funny Ochobot."

Ochobot huffed in annoyance, "Stop laughing at me, answer the Comander's question."

Daun did a thinking pose for a second before shrugging, "I don't know. Like I said, Tanah can probably explain more. Or maybe Cahaya."

"Cahaya?" Yaya wondered. "Oh, you mean the elemental power that Boboiboy suddenly unlocked when he fought Captain Vargoba before?"

"Yup. Cahaya is a genius. He knows many things." Daun smiled.

"Daun, what happened last night? Were you attacked by someone?" Captain Kaizo abruptly glared making Daun’s smile faltered. "Well...It's..."

Captain Kaizo rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Ochobot said Boboiboy was fine yesterday, and just overnight, you suddenly split, not into three, but seven nonetheless. I know Boboiboy is not irresponsible, he will never use his power for fun, especially when his power watch malfunctioned. Now. Explain what happened last night."

Daun sighed, "The Original suffered a nightmare last night."