Assault

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Warning: possible act of violence, OOC, teary moments (maybe).

Additional Note: I will refer Boboiboy as Original when he was referred by the elementals, and as Boboiboy when he was referred by his friends and in the narration.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Jari Bayang!"

Fang used the shadow tendrils to slam the pirates against the wall, knocked them out instantly. Shielda was standing in front of Fang, protecting him from the shooting pirates as he focus on attacking them. Both were currently at the entrance of the control room, preventing the pirates from entering the room while Nut was trying to contacting other allies for help.

They also managed to free some of the soldiers from the mind control device, who were now following Sai to fight against the pirates at the west side of the building, Ramenman was one of those who were freed from the device. Apparently, Nomi brought the whole fleet to the base, as they been fighting for an hour now and the number of pirates who attacking them seems not decreasing at all.

Api and Air on the other hand were wreaking havoc against the pirates at the east side of the base, or it more like Api was wreaking havoc while Air tried to stop Api from creating more destruction to the base. Api seems pretty upset when he can't stay instead of Cahaya so he expressed his frustration upon the pirates, and innocent non-living things in the base, while Air continuouly muttered 'Why I have to be partnered with this blockhead' while putting the fire out as he trotted behind Api.

"Seladang Bayang!"

A shadow bull appeared and taken out a handful of pirates as it rammed everything in its path across the hallways. Fang looked at his shadow bull, panting before he summon a few more shadow tendrils to slam more pirates against the wall. He was getting tired. Fang heard a bip sound of incoming call before he pushed a button on the small communication device attached at his right ear, the same communication device made by Cahaya before.

"Commander Koko Ci here, how are things going on there, Fang?"

Fang ducked behind Shielda's shield to avoid barrages of laser bullets from the pirates as he answered, "Fang here, we are still engaging the pirates. The computers in the control room are broken but Nut said he can fix them. Sai, Ramenman and a few soldiers are currently fighting at the west side of the base, over."

Fang waited for a few minutes before he got a response.

"Fang, tell him to keep going and try to contact our allies, and also Captain Kaizo will be joining you, he is currently on his way."

"Admiral?! But what about the racoon?" Fang summoned two shadow tigers to attack the pirates. More bullets came towards him in retaliation.

"Its fine. The racoon aren't going anywhere, Cahaya and Daun are still here as back-up if needed."

"Well, can't say I don't appreciate the help. We are kinda outnumbered over here. Thank you Admiral." The Admiral ended his call as another bip sound signaling that there was someone else connecting to him. The device can connected up to four people in one conversation, pretty handy in Fang's opinion. Cahaya truly did an amazing job with the device.