Reminiscence

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Warning: possible act of violence, OOC, teary moments (maybe).

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Petir opened his eyes, shook his head to rid the cobwebs in his head. The last thing he remembered was when they were trapped in that prison room. His eyes widen as he remembered something. Fang! Ying!

He tried to move his arms, but couldn't. Actually, he couldn't move his body at all, aside from his head. He then noticed that he was laid on an inclined metal bed, bounded in metal straps. (A/N: Just like when he was captured by Adu Du in Season 1 Episode 6) Where is this place?

Petir looked around, he saw the other elemental powers were in the same state as his. Next to him was Angin, then Tanah, Api, Air, Daun and finally Cahaya. He saw Tanah, Air, Api and Daun still unconscious, while Cahaya and Angin were awake.

"Cahaya! Angin!"

"Petir! You awake!" Angin smiled as he looked up to see Petir. Angin looks okay, Petir internally felt relieved. However, same thing can't be told with Cahaya.

"Hey, light bulb! You are okay?"

Petir turned to Cahaya who kept his head down, not reacted to his nickname. "Cahaya?"

"I failed."

Petir bit his lower lip, "Its not your fault."

"Well, tell me that when we are not strapped on a metal slab and not captured by a racoon that is half of our size!"

"You don't know the missions would go wrong, you don't know that furball knew about your plan. You don't know that."

"But still...I should anticipate this would happen."

"Cahaya..." Angin called Cahaya gently. "You being activated just a week ago, you have no experience in battle in the Original's form yet beside the fight with Captain Vargoba. Give yourself a credit. Still, you are better than me, who being captured so easily."

Cahaya rolled his eyes in annoyance as he sarcastically snapped, "Yeah, I should take credit by running away from a crazy fuzball and having the Original who was entrusted to me to be guarded went missing. Nothing to blame on my part."

Cahaya looked at Angin and felt guilty for snapping at him.

"Sorry Angin." Angin just smiled softly. "Its okay, Cahaya."

"Angin, you saw the Original right? How is he? Is he okay?" Petir asked, eagerly to know about his user's condition.

"Yeah, I did. He..."

"Arrgh...my head..."

Angin snapped his head to his side, his statement forgotten as he heard the voice, Tanah was waking up. He saw Tanah shook his head similar to Petir earlier, blinking his eyes to focus his vision. "Tanah!"

Tanah saw Angin who smiled happily at him, and noticed the predicament they were in. "Angin! You are okay?"

"Yeah! Petir and Cahaya also fine!"

Tanah sighed in relief. He then looked at their surrounding. No sign of Fang, Yaya and the others. I hope they are okay...

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

The racoon watched the elemental powers through a small portable monitor in the control room. He grinned, excited to begin the next phase of his plan. A hiss sound was heard as the door opened, revealing Admiral Tarung walked into the room. The racoon put the small monitor in his pocket.