Rabbit Cage

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

We almost reach the finale guys! Just a few more chapters left! ;)

Warning: possible act of violence, OOC, ridiculous made up scientific facts.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Fang scanned the surrounding cautiously. He spotted two security cameras at the ceiling, and tapped Petir's shoulder, pointed him the targets.

"Keris Petir!"

Two small lightning blades fried the cameras instantly. Ying smiled. "I haven't seen Boboiboy use that since his watch rebooted a few years ago."

"Heh, dunno know why the Original didn't use it, to me this is pretty handy and easier to handle than the lightning blades."

Fang, Petir and Ying quickly stepped forward, hide behind a wall as a guard walked pass through them. They were currently at the east side of the base, where the prison cells are located.

After the confrontation, the elemental powers and Captain Kaizo have reached an agreement. The elemental powers agreed to help under two conditions, the Original was a priority to them, and Cahaya would be the strategist for planning.

Captain Kaizo agreed. They have been divided into four groups, group one includes Tanah, Api, Yaya and Sai. Their mission was to save the Original and contact Admiral Tarung if possible.

Group two includes Captain Kaizo, Gopal and Air. Their mission was to find something, a device, that according to the Admiral, was one of most destructive device ever created. If the racoon truly got his hands on it, it would be chaos to the entire galaxy.

Group three includes Cahaya, Daun, Shielda and Ochobot. Their mission was to sneak into the control room, and initiate lockdown protocol.

Petir, Ying and Fang were in the fourth group. Their mission was to find Angin and the other hostages, and bust them out to safety.

"This brings memories." Fang chuckled.

"Hmm?"

"You know, we haven't fought like this, side by side since the Borara incident."

Petir rose an eyebrow. "You and the Original have been fighting countless times together during missions."

"Well, he wasn't so serious and stressed all the time before this."

"You realized?" Petir looks surprise.

"I can't call myself his best friend if I didn't notice." Fang watched Petir sighed, face down, like he was having a heavy burden on him. Just like Boboiboy.

"Thank you Fang."

Its Fang's turn to be surprised. "What are you thanking me for?"