Tight Corner

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Warning: possible act of violence, OOC, teary moments (maybe) and need lots of imagination.

Additional Note: I will refer Boboiboy as Original when he was referred by the elementals, and as Boboiboy when he was referred by his friends and in the narration.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Nomi grinned as he looked at his crew, his pack continued to attack the human cubs. They were foolish to think that he wouldn't noticed them hiding. Amateurs. And apparently they got elemental powers on their side, earth, wind and lightning, huh?

Nomi turned to the box in front of him, still leering all the way. The Nadhogg was sealed in some  sort of stone box with two holes acted as keyholes. A line of riddle was engraved just above the entrance.

Nomi then walked towards the small container, and took out a steel exoskeleton shaped suit , with seven glowing gems containing the absorbed elemental powers in separated cases. He put the suit on with gems strapped on his waist and gloves connected to the case of gems via cables. Nomi then turned to the sealed Nadhogg.

"The first attempt was a failure, though it can absorb energy from the generators alright. I shall try with this suit to channel the power into the box again."

Nomi placed his gloved hands into the holes and channelled the elemental powers into the box through the holes. The gems in the cases strapped at his waist have gone dimmer as the elemental powers were channeled into the box.

A few minutes later the box began to glow faintly. Nomi pushed more elemental power into the box impatiently. "Come on you slab of rock, it's time to wake up!"

After a few minutes, the box began to glow brightly. Nomi looked at it excitedly as he exclaimed, "Yes!"

Nomi pushed the elemental power channelling process more faster as the box glowed more brighter. Nomi laughed maniacally.

"Yes! Yes! Finally! Nadhogg shall create havoc in this galaxy once again, and I am its master! Hahahahaha!!!!!"

Nomi continued to channel the elemental powers until...

BOOM!! CRASH!!

"Huh?" Nomi looked at the source of the loud noise and saw three root-armoured earth golems attacked his pirate crew. The human cubs apparently back in action after being pressured by his crew. Nomi looked at the scene, two female human cubs were all over the places in high speed and the elemental powers seem to regain their strength and fight against his crew ferociously. His pirate crew was getting pressured. At this rate ,sooner or later his pirate crew would be defeated.

"What the-?! How is this possible?!"

Nomi then noticed the additional human cubs, another human cub who looks exactly like the elemental powers was standing on one of the root-armoured golems. Nomi's eyes widen in realization and he growled in anger, "The elemental master."

This was bad, the elemental master would be able to foil his plan and stop Nadhogg from being activated. He wouldn't allow a human cub to stop him!

Nomi stopped with the box and snatched the nearest pirate, "You! Activate all the remaining drones and combat robots now!"

"But sir, all those need a very powerful power source to be activated!"

"Use all the generators to activate them! I want those human cubs destroyed, you hear me?!"