Part 1

Hi, everybody! Guys I just posted the re-write of this story on Wattpad. So if you're new here Go check that one out instead! the rest of the story will not be published here anymore. The new re-write is posted on both AO3 and Wattpad. Have fun! :)

The way to Remus' House was way longer than he expected. He had a lot of things going on in his mind. He was worried about his godson and felt guilty about leaving him right after everything that had happened. Voldemort was back and he was after Harry. None of them were safe anymore, NONE OF THEM. Sirius wanted to give himself some hope, after all, Dumbledore was collecting the order members again and he sent him to find the old fighters and give them the news, although he wasn't quite ready to face them. And now he was on his way to Remus. Last time he saw him was at Hogwarts in shrieking shack, where they found out the truth about him and then Wormtail ran off. After that Sirius didn't see Remus or even write to him, he thought Remus would probably not want to hear from him because of the history they had. He tried though, he really did, but there was nothing he could say and now Dumbledore told him to lie low there. He wanted to be happy about seeing Remus but imagining his friend's reaction didn't let that happen. Has he really forgiven him like he said? He said he was also sorry about thinking that Sirius was the traitor but Sirius knew Remus had nothing to do with it. It was all his fault, he messed things up between them during the first war. And it was him who suspected Remus. Why would Remus ever forgive him for that? Sirius knew he could never heal the old wounds and now that he was going to see him, he had to tell him that Voldemort was back and they all might die. 'Good reunion eh?'. 4 days travelling on foot as Padfoot, mostly at nights, because the Aurors were everywhere, made him really exhausted. He was hungry, he had a lot of pain and he couldn't take it any longer until he was finally there.