Chapter 11

The first day at Grimmauld place and they were all already exhausted and the thing which made them more strained was that no matter how much they were cleaning the house, it still looked like shit. Somehow everyone decided to take a part at cleaning, it looked like everyone wanted to be busy with something and no one wanted to talk
He only saw Remus three times that day. Once they bop into each other during cleaning the hallway and once again when the whole weasley family met his wonderful mother as she yelled at every single one of them before he and Remus came to shut her and the other time was when they were announcing Dumbledore the secret keeper.
Hagrid came later that day with Buckbeak who had shown Sirius an extraordinary greeting. At least he was happier than anyone else to see Sirius, so Sirius spent the rest of the day with him.
...............

"Sirius?" Ron came in when he was feeding Buckbeak

"Yes?"

"I wanted to ask you something"

"yeah?" Sirius asked

"I wanted to ask you if there's a way that Hermione would come here?"

"She wants to be here?" Sirius looked confused "Why?"

"Well we didn't think it would be a problem..."

"No, no not a problem at all! She is welcome here if she can tolerate this place. I never thought someone would want to be here voluntarily"

"we are all" Ron give him a smiley look "if Harry could come too"

"No" Sirius looked sadly as he stroked Buckbeak "where ever he is, is better than this place" he looked disgusted around "The only thing I'm worried about is him doing something stupid. He is just like James he can't sit in a place and do nothing"

"like you too"

"Well apparently I have to stay in this damn place forever"

"No, not forever! You will be free one day!"

Sirius didn't answer

"Is there anyone who can pick Hermione up?"

"I'll ask Remus. you can go with him"

Ron waited for him

"I'll ask him later" said Sirius, telling indirectly to Ron to leave

Ginny came in few minutes later

"Mr. Black, Sirius?"

"yes?"

"My Mom and Professor Lupin wanted me to ask you to come down"

Sirius heard people greeting downstairs "they came?"

Ginny nodded

Everyone were greeting when Sirius came down. He really hadn't expected Nymphadora to hug him. He hardly recognized her.

"My mom told me a lot about you!" she said

"bad things?" Sirius laughed

"when you were in Azkaban yes... But since Dumbledore told us the truth she is feeling really guilty. She told me you were her favorite cousin"