Chapter 15: Patience

Charles stated with sheer confidence as he stood directly in front of me, his silhouette, resembling that of a king.

"What?" my voice seemed to crack.

By this point both Fred and Charles were glaring at each other.

"Your trick didn't work much, eh?" Charles became sarcastic more and more as the atmosphere around him tensed.

"..."

Fred produced a cunning half smirk and his face, darkened crudely.

"I don't know what game you both are playing..." my anger and sorrow piqued and words spouted from my mouth, "But stop this NONSENSE!"

Who was the one angry? Who was crying? Grade or Gloria??

"Fred," I took a few meagre steps forward, "just say that nothing's true. Come on. Let's go home. I don't care anymore... so... so..."

As I went towards him, one step at a time and ignorant of Charles's warnings, it became awfully too late by the time I realized... he was mumbling a spell.

I jerked with disbelief and in a momentary pause, just before he imprisoned me in what seemed like an ice prison that inadvertently made me lose consciousness, he replied...!

With silence and only mouthing the words! He had those soft, concerned eyes that meant that he cared!!

Just those words were enough to make me feel that there's still time for Fred to return... he, he replied, "See you soon, as well..."

"Wait? Wha-" were the last words I uttered realizing he's gonna leave me again... all alone.

__________
___

"¥£&%$#...%$##%^&£"

"&%$^$%&£¥£&^%$"

"..."

Voices began to form. My head ached for a while and my memories were all fuzzy. The words were so unclear and dizziness overwhelmed me even more once I opened my eyes.

 The words were so unclear and dizziness overwhelmed me even more once I opened my eyes

"Who...?" I timidly spoke unable to properly think.

"Glow!!!" A large crowd of people, clamoured, surrounding me with smiles and tears on their faces.

"Who are you people?" I asked them, with a frown between my eyebrows.

Suddenly, the atmosphere that was so full of commotion and laughter, turned oddly vigilant. There was silence now and the awkwardness didn't make me feel any better.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something... something... I don't know, important?" I desperately tried to remember.

"Its Fred. Isn't it?" a twelve year old boy spoke up from among the crowd. He had dark black hair and deep brown eyes.