~ 1 ~

Blood. Its stench filled the air.

~~~

Remus' life sucked before Deceits offer.

He was a waiter at a restaurant but he got fired quickly, due to complaints saying he looked like a serial killer. 

As an unemployed 21 year old, he decided to get wasted. And boy did he get wasted.

"Hey gorgeous, I see you've been flirting with a few of the guys round here," Said a random guy. He had blonde hair and dark blue eyes that Remus could swim in.

 He looked so nice so when he led Remus to the back, he didn't question him. He thought they were just going to talk.

He was wrong. Oh so wrong.

He pinned him to the wall, his hand either side of Remus' face. Terror started to fill Remus. He was weak so he couldn't fight the guy and there was a height difference so he could pull Remus back faster than Remus could run. 

Despite this, Remus tried to fight him. He was quickly over powered and pushed to the floor. As he started to shout for help, he felt a hand on his throat. He couldn't breathe. 

The man had got Remus' belt off when he felt the hand get removed from his throat. Remus propped himself up on his shoulders. 

There was a tall man in a suit who had restrained the other man. The other man was either knocked out or dead, to this day Remus didn't know. And he didn't care.

The tall man turned to look at Remus. It was then that Remus could see him. 

Piercing yellow eyes that gazed into Remus' soul. Yellow eyes Remus recognised instantly.

Remus gulped before asking. "D? Is that you?" 

Deceits face turned from aggressive to confused, with a hint of anger. He looked at Remus sceptically, "Who are you?"

Remus shrunk under Deceits stare. "It's me, Remus."