~11~

Deceit followed it to see Remus standing in the alleyway.  

"Remus?!" Deciet said, concern evident. Remus turned to see Deceit. His eyes lit up. He grinned, "Hey Dee!"  He walked over to Deceit, holding his hand with his blood soaked ones. Deceit's body tensed. He realised that Remus was in his yandere mindscape right now.

(NOTE: IN MY STORIES HEADCANNON, REMUS' YANDERE MINDSCAPE IS LIKE WHAT REMUS NORMALLY IS IN SANDERS SIDES. BUT BC THIS IS A STORY I MAKE HIM NICER NORMALLY.)

He'd learned from the past to just go along with it. Its safer for everyone.

Dee smiled, "What did you do?" He asked, acting impressed. Remus grinned, recounting the string of events in great detail. Deceit nodded along, a hint of fear in his eyes. This contrasted Remus' eyes. The only adjective for Remus' entire personality right now was insane.

Deceit heard the police from the distance. His chest tightened as he realised what would happen.

Remus would be arrested, yes, but Logans gang would get him first. They'd make his death excruciatingly painful. Most likely with radiation or poison.

He felt his throat tighten as he held back his tears, "Remus? Could you close your eyes for me?"

Remus' head perked up. He smiled, obeying.

Deceits tears flooded his eyes, falling over his cheeks. He loaded the bullets into his pocket revolver.

He shakily raised his arm, aiming for Remus' head. He closed his eyes and got ready to shoot when he heard Remus say, "Are you going to propose?"

Deceits eyes shot open, his tears growing more intense. He smiled a sad smile as he nodded, weakily responding, "Yes... Remus.. will you marry me?"

Remus grinned, as he nodded. "Yes of cou--"

Before Remus could finish his sentence, Deceit fired the gun. He felt extreme pain in his heart as he looked down at Remus.

He would've stayed longer but he heard the police. He quickly ran off, discarding his gun in a gutter along the way.

He had lost everything.
His best- no.. boyfriend.. maybe even soulmate..
Everyone he's ever known..
His business..

His will to live

When he got home, his eyes immediately fell upon the cabinet with razor blades in.

(Thats the end of the story! I hope you enjoyed it, yes it does have a sad ending and is alot shorter but I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading!)