♧[Alternate ending 1]♧

"Remus?"

Remus was unresponsive. He was staring at his hands, the knife laying on the floor.

Deceit walked over to him. Remus looked up, tears in his eyes. "Dee... what did I do?"

Deceit realised Remus had went yandere mode. "Your brother.." He trailed of, knowing Remus had gotten the point from the expression on his face.

Remus started shaking slightly, looking at the ground, "I-im going to die, Logans going to get me..." He looked up back up at Deceit. Tears were rolling down his cheeks, "I-i d-dont w-want t-to d-die D-dee!" He choked out inbetween his sobs.

Dee hugged Remus as he rambled about stuff he wanted to do and see.
As Remus became quiet, Deceit looked at him. "The best thing I can do is get you a new identity. But we wont be able to ever make contact."

Remus' wiped his face. "B-but your my life.." Remus sniffled.

Deceit sighed. "Do you want to live?" Remus nodded in response. "Well then you must."

~~~

It had been 5 years. Deceit got his position bag and more goons. He was walking in the streets, when he saw a newspaper headline.

A new actor in the west end in Britain. By the name of 'Jeffery Dahmer'. He smiled a knowing smile, laughing to himself slightly before continuing to walk.