(1) Wierd Kids......Cool!

DISCLAIMER!

Here's basically some stuff I forgot to mention in the previous chapter

-No lemons!
-lottsa fluff
-this is Kindergarten 2 okay? Not Kindergarten (The first one)

••••••••••••••••

Is THIS the school?

You thought to yourself as you tried to remember the directions your Mother gave you, you took a quick examination at the kids there on the school yard.

There was a blonde hair girl with a blue dress smiling pretty widely, there was also another blonde girl with pigtails and pink dress and she seems to be staring at the boys there.

By the stairs, there were two blonde boys who look identical to each other, you're guessing they're twins. Somewhere in front of them was a poor kid in a wheelchair and there was also a brown haired ponytail girl wearing green.

You notice there was a huge janitor blocking the disabled ramp, and for some reason there was a kid behind the bars of the sewage? You look to your left to see a chubby kid who looks a bit intimidating, there was also a boy who was crying. Then there was a boy who looked kinda tired and crazy and he had pretty cute ginger hair.

Those kids seemed to be doing their own thing and you shouldn't bother them, you decided to walk up the school stairs and talk to the what seems to be the principal.

"Umm, excuse me uuhh is this the new Kindergarten?" You asked the blonde lady, she looks down at you with a smile.

"Yes! You must be (Y\N), I've heard a lot about you, and I'm excited to have you as one of my students!" She giggled, she seems nice but something about her is off.

"Say, you should meet my daughter, she absolutely loves making new friends!" She requested while pointing to the blond girl with blue dress, you gulped before walking towards her.

"H-hello, I'm (Y\N) whats- "

"Hi there, I'm Penny! Would you like to be my new friend?" She asked rather excitedly, you chuckled awkwardly.

"Sure? Nice to meet you Penny!" You shake hands with her but her skin feels very....weird, like its rubber or metalic or something.

Then she looks around your body, your pockets, basically everywhere on you.

"Huh, doesn't look like you have any contraband on you...." She choked an eyebrow, she was pretty weird but before you could say anything, someone grabbed your hand and pulled you away.

"Kiddo, I wouldn't talk to her if I were you!" The person who pulled you away whispered, you turned around to see the brown haired ponytail girl.

"Oh, why is that?" You asked her, she seems to be glaring at Penny.

"I'll tell you at lunch, I'm Carla by the way," She smiled and looked at you.

"I'm (Y\N), I'll see you later at lunch then?" You took a step back, she nodded.

"Yep, go talk to other people or something, just not to HER" Carla said before glaring at Penny again, you sigh and went over to the wheelchair boy.

Once he noticed you, he positioned his wheelchair towards you.
"Sweet! Only a few minutes in this school and there's already a customer" He said, he looks so excited.

"Customer? Oh I'm just here to introduce myself" You chocked an eyebrow, his face just went from excited to disappointed so quickly.
"Jeez, how boring. Fine, I'm Monty" He rolled his eyes, you tilted your head.

"I'm (Y\N), sorry I'm not a customer. But I can buy something from you if you want" You said with a reassuring voice, he glanced at you with a surprised face.

"O-oh really? I.....erm I mean, sure!" He said before showing all sorts of things for you to buy, you only carried three dollars though.

"Uuhh, I'll buy some gum then" You say before giving him the three dollars and got the gum.
"Well, it was nice doin' business witcha!" He smiled.

"Heh, same! Wanna be friends?" You say as you lean on his wheelchair a little too close, he started blushing bright pink.

"Oh I....o-okay!" He stuttered, you eventually left and waved goodbye to him.
You decided to greet yourself to the poor boy that's trapped in he sewage.

"Hello!" You crouched down so you could be in the same height as him.
"Hello there, get Nugget out please" He begged, he was cross eyed which you find adorable.

"Uuhh, how?" You asked him, he thinks for a moment.
"Ask a teacher! Janitor! Principle! Anyoooone!" He yelled as he waves his arms around.

"Okay calm down there, I'll see what I can do" You say before you got up and ran to tell someone.

But you didn't see where you were going and bumped into someone. The both of you fell onto the ground.

"Oooww....." The both of you muttered, you look ahead to see a blond boy with a red shirt and blue neck tie. It was one of the twins.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to....." You scratch the back of your head, he chuckled.
"Its fine, I bump into a lot of people too...." He got up and give his hand out to you, you grabbed his hand and got up.

"Goodness, are you two o- Huh?" Another kid identical to the other kid you bumped into said before he stopped talking and admired you.
"Oh my, uumm. What's your name?" The blue shirt and red neck tie kid said with his blushing red face.

"I'm (Y\N)! Are you two twins?" Your eyes sparkled, you've never seen twins in real life before!

"Heh, why yes but-"
"Uh huh! I'm Ted and my cool brother is Felix!" Ted smiled widely, although Felix seemed annoyed.

"That's so awesome! By the way, can you guys help me free this kid in the sewage?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Oh sorry (Y\N), but me and Felix were busy talking about-"
"Why Of course! Anything for the new student," Felix smiled to you before slapping a hand on his brothers mouth.

"MmMpphF!" Ted mmpfhed.

"Is this the kid that was stuck in the sewage that you were talking about?" Felix raised an eyebrow as the three of you stared at the boy behind the bars.

"Nugget begs to be let out!" He cried.
"Poor guy, we should get him out Felix!" Ted say as he randomly pulled a screwdriver out from his pocket.

"Fine," Felix sighed before pulling out a screwdriver as well.

"Where did you guys get those screw drivers!?" Your eyes widened.
"Long story short, we are rich so we have everything" Ted smiled, although his answer didn't help anything.

The twins unscrewed the screws and helped Nugget out of the sewage, Nugget seems so happy.

"Thank you new students for helping poor Nugget out of the sewage! You may earn a Nugget of friendship" Nugget says as he gives the three of you a chicken nugget.

"Thank you Nugget," You giggled and put the nugget in your pocket, Nugget smiled.
"May Nugget ask what your name is?" He puts his hands on his hips.

"I'm (Y\N), your name must be Nugget." You said while Nugget just chuckled awkwardly, a tint of pink forming in his cute baby cheeks.

"Well, Nugget must go now. Nugget will see The Cute (Y\N) soon!" He waves goodbye, that's when the school bell rang.

"I don't like that Nugget kid....." Felix murmured