(34) The Love Of Two Millionares

Recess was always the fun part of every school, at least in my opinion it is. It's a place for you to hangout and gossip and talk with your friends and there are no text books or teachers around to tell you what to do.

The loud screaming kids running around the sandbox, playing tag and trampling over one another. You just hoped that no one accidentally falls into the gigantic Nugget Cave. As you were just enjoying the view, you feel someone tapping your shoulder, it startled you for a bit before you turn your head to meet a smilling Ted.

"Hey Ted, what is it?" You asked the cute boy, he looked a bit nervous.
"H-hey (Y/N), sooo um....Mrs. Applegate told us yesterday that we were going to have teams of two in dodgeball today.....uhh d-do you wanna maybe team up with me?" Ted said while hiding his hands behind him. You think about it for a second before shrugging.

"Sure, why not? But I thought that you'll team up with Felix? Since....you know, you're twin brothers and stuff?" You asked Ted, you've always wondered how these pass few weeks Ted and Felix haven't been that close to eachother which is pretty weird.

"O-oh, Felix? Yeah he got a new teammate haha....." The boy in the red suit faked a laugh, you knew something fishy was going on between the two brothers. Usually Felix seems to be the one that acts 'dark' towards Ted but now it looks like Ted is also trying to avoid his brother aswell. I mean after that fight a lot has changed between those two.

"Oh, okay then? Where is he anyways?" You look around the field for the other clone, you see in the corner of your eye that Ted had frowned. When you spotted his twin brother, you wave towards him.

"Felix! Over here!" You yelled to him, Felix's eyes widened slightly with a small pink blush across his cheeks. He sighs before walking over to you and Ted.

"Good morning, (Y/N). How are you this recess?" He asks before placing a hand on your shoulder, completely ignoring his brother.
"Um, pretty good I guess? What about you?" You smiled, Felix chuckles.

"Better now that I'm talking with you, ahem, anyways I've wanted to ask if you already found a teammate for dodgeball today?" Felix asked again, you hear Ted sighs before grabbing your hand suddenly. Making you blush bright red.

"Sorry Felix! I think (Y/N) already found a teammate....!" Ted faked a chuckle, Felix glares at his brother with a look that seems a lot more sinister than usual.

"I'm sure that (Y/N) would like to be teammates with someone who is intelligent" Felix said before grabbing your other hand, Ted huffs. You groan at this and decided to just maybe leave them for awhile.

"Guys, please don't start another fight again.....anyways I gotta go now....see ya dudes at gym class" You awkwardly tried to shove yourself away out of the situation. As you walked away you hear the two of them whisper yelling at eachother.

"See?! Now (Y/N) left because of you!"
"No it's not!"

You decided that it's probably best to play on the trampoline with Carla instead.
You climbed up the trampoline and started jumping in a short height while your best friend was jumping almost 8 feet tall.

"Heyya (Y/N)! What's with the sad face?" Carla asked from up high.
"Felix and Ted are not acting the way they used to, I dunno....maybe it's just me" You say sadly, you look over and still see them having an arguement and glancing at you from time to time.

"They seem pretty normal to me though, Felix still hates Ted and wished he was dead and Ted is.......I guess Ted is less nice and patient about it?" Carla said while looking over at the twins just like a pirate would when he sees an island.

"Anywho, I still don't know who my partner would be in Dodgeball.....I think they're fighting because of th-wOah!" You lost your balance on the trampoline and almost fell on the grass before Carla pulled you back up.