(5) Samaj, A Butler He Was!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hey guys, so I just wanted to say something pretty important before this chapter starts, it might not be a big deal but whatever. Something happened in my last chapter that kind of annoys me a little bit and that is there's two people (I wont say their usernames) who were constantly commenting to each other and roleplaying and talking and starting some game of truth or dare, nothing bad right? Well they were doing that on my book COMMENT SECTION so every time they reply to one another, I get a notification of it.

At first I thought that maybe it was one of you guys commenting silly things on what I write but it was actually just those two people talking to each other so my notification box was just FILLED with them goofing around.

Now I'm just saying this so none of you do the same mistake and annoy me, if you guys wanna talk to each other then do it in private message, don't do it in someone's book comment section.
If those two people are reading this then I just wanted to say that I forgive you, but don't do that again. I also do apologize if these paragraphs have hurt your feelings, I just wanted you two to stop.

Anyways,
Enjoy~

++++++++++++++++++

"Oh no.....I'm in trouble...." You gulped, your body shaking.
"Do you think he's gonna be really mad....?" You slowly ask Monty who was cleaning his glasses.