(29) CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

Merry Christmas guys, this chapter is going to be really long so get comfy, grab your blankets, your hot cocoa and enjoy!

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

You look out your window to admire the little white snowflakes falling on your porch, you always loved playing with the snow and just wished that your parents will let you play outside and build a snowman or throw snowballs at other kids.

"Mom, can I-"
"This is your fifth time asking this and this will be the fifth time I'll answer, no you cannot play outside, end of story"

You frown at her and looked away from the window.
"But it's snowing! It's Christmas eve! You don't want to be in the naughty list do you Mom? Hmmm??" You say witha cheeky grin.

"You'll also be in the naughty list if you talk back and disobey your Mother" She claps back, you gasped before looking down with a sigh. You hear the laughing sounds of kids outside of your house, you rest your arms on the window and leaned your head on it.

"But....other kids gets to play outside, why can't I?" You muttered, but your Mom heard you loud and clear.

"Baby, it's cold outside. You can get sick, I don't want to hear a single sound of coughing or begging to stay in bed by tomorrow on Christmas day, now be a good kid and Santa will probably give you a new bike tomorrow" You hear your Mom leave the room, you sigh as you stayed in that position long enough to eventually fall asleep.

After awhile, you feel someone gently tapping your shoulder for you to wake up. You blinked your eyes to see your Mom.

"Wake up, sweetie. Your friends are here" She said calmly with a smile, you stretched your arms out.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" You hear someone scream your name from the front door, it sounds like Carla.

"You can go play outside, but not too long okay?" Your Mother said as she got your coat and hat.

"R-really? Yay...." You chuckled, still feeling tired after waking up. You quickly wore your coat and hat and mittens and went outside to be greeted by a snowball to the face.

You wiped away the snow from your face and look to see who threw you one.
"Finally you're here!" Laughed Carla, you rolled your eyes before grabbing a big chunk of snow and threw it at Carla.

"That's what you get!" You yelled before chasing after her.

"HEY YOU TWO!" You and Carla heard someone yell, the both of you turn your heads towards the sound and saw Jerome standing on top of a snow castle.

"What the?! Jerome how did you-"
"I'm a PRO at making snow castles! Especially big realistic ones!" He laughs, you and Carla were just dumbfounded.

"And on top of that, it's WAY easier to throw snowballs at you pricks! HA HA HA!" Jerome then went below deck and grabbed at least a bucket filled with snowballs and started throwing them at you and Carla.

"AAAAAAAA!" You two screamed before hiding behind a bush as hundreds of snowballs fall around you.

"What are we gonna do?! He's turning into a mad man!" You frowned while you hear the faint laughs of Jerome in the distance.

"I got an idea, I brought this walky talky" Carla pulls out a walky talky out of her pocket and started calling someone, but you don't know who it was.

"Hey, we need your help.......oh come one please?.........it's gonna be fun!...... pleaseeee?........ Don't be such a lame-o...... okay fine, (Y/N)'s here"