(16) CAMPING!?

You turn to see who was dragging you and it was Carla, she looked pretty excited about something cause you've never EVER seen her with such a big toothy smile before.

"C-Carla!? Where are you taking me?" You say as you try to slow her down but damn she's fast.
"The newest bulletin board obviously! And on top of that, there's some awsome news that you might enjoy a lot!!" She giggled before going down the stairs two stairs at a time, have any of you ever tried that before?

Well besides that, you almost tripped on the stairs but immediatly caught yourself before falling to your death.

Finally Carla stoped running and stared at a wall with the bulletin board on it, a few kids were surrounding the board as well. The bulletin board reads:

"Camping field trip: Tomorrow
Bring your stuff and yeh you get the point now shoo"

Your eyes never lit up so quickly, you jump in excitement.
"Woohooo! I love camping!" You cheered, you hear Felix click his tounge.

"Oh I despise camping, its a huge waste of time to just sleep in a death cage called a forest and sleep on uncomfortable land with tiny things slowly eating you called mosquitoes" Felix stuck his tounge out.

You let out a huge gasp before closing Carla's ears as if Felix just said a bad word.

"Camping is the best! How dare you say that to poor old camping!?" You pouted, then Ted chirped in from behind Felix.

"I agree! Camping is so much fun, its basically a chance where you can go do some activities like.....like.....like camping!" Ted smiles, his brother rolls his eyes.

"The only activity I'll be doing is working, besides, tomorrow is a weekend and I'm not going to spend it on some tiring useless field trip" Felix folds his arms together.

You, Ted and Carla look at eachother and shrugged.
"Ummm, Felix has some.....traumatic experiences with camping-" Before Ted could finish, Felix pushed him away.

"I have absolutely no idea what the heck he's talking about, (Y/N). But trust me, its not important" Felix cleared his throat. You gave him a confused look.

Then you look back at the bulletin board to see another sheet of paper for you to sign your name to be in the field trip, you grabbed a pen and write down your name in really terrible handwriting, Ted did the same along with other kids except for Felix.

"Can you at least try a LITTLE bit Felix?" You begged the soon-to-be-business man. He glanced at you before blushing light pink slightly.
"I'm man of my word, and I do not want to even if I have to face an adorable face like that" He folds his arms, you pouted.

"It's okay, (Y/N). Maybe its best if Felix doesn't come actually, but don't be sad! I'm still here and I'm kindaaa like Felix.....right?" Ted smiled, you chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess you do" You said sarcastically, cause Ted is basically the opposite of his brother but he's the type of person to somehow cheer people up with just being himself.

Then the school bell rang again and you along with the other kids went to the cafeteria and ate some burgers.

You were just tapping your feet on the floor with anticipation. You just couldn't wait for going camping with these kids!

You sat beside Nugget, he was telling you the 'Ancient Stories' about his Nugget cave even if he just created it yesterday, you didn't mind a single bit though.

~<Time Skeep>~

You lay your head on your pillow and stare at the ceiling, the light turned off and the only source of light is from the 'Glow In The Dark' stars that were glued to your ceiling, you smile.