(18) Twins Think Alike

This is gonna be a pretty short one but really special ;)
————————

It was 10 PM at night, the Huxley twins quickly changed into their pajamas and went to their separate beds, each on the other side of the room. Felix sleep pretty quickly and started snoring, a pretty bad habit of him to do sometimes that his other half, Ted, doesn't mind at all.

Speaking of Ted, he doesn't seem like he can sleep at all. He switches position every five minutes and after about the thousandth time, he gave up and turn his head towards his snoring brother.

"Pssst! Felix!" Ted whispere-yelled. Felix groans and just ignored him.

"Feliiiixxxxxx" Ted whisper yelled again only to be returned by a snore.

"Felix." Ted said loud and clear, Felix didn't say anything.

"Felix. I know you can hear me. I know you're awake." Ted pouts.
"Shut up Santa Clause." Felix teased.

There was silence for awhile, Felix raised an eyebrow at why his obnoxious brother is all of the sudden quiet.

Then out of nowhere a bucket of water was thrown onto Felix.

"THEOOOOODDDOORREEEE!!!!!!"

After a whole hour of two crazy boys yelling and smacking eachother on their heads, the two of them finally calmed down

After a whole hour of two crazy boys yelling and smacking eachother on their heads, the two of them finally calmed down. The both of them sat on eachothers bed and faced eachother.

"What do you want to talk about, Teddy...?" Felix sighed, he looks so tired and done.

"Ummm, I can't sleep" Ted touches the tip of his index fingers together

"That's it?! So you poured a bucket of water to wake me up only to say you CAN'T SLEEP?!" Felix yelled at his brother.

"No no no no no! Its not just that! I-its the reason WHY I cant sleep" Ted smiles awkwardly as he blushes bright pink. (Guys don't think about any-)

"What exactly is that?" Felix rubs his eyes, Ted looks up as if he was daydreaming about something.

"I.....uuumm, can't stop thinking about this one person, i-in kindergarten...." Teds's blush grew deeper every word.

"Huh, is Teddy having a crush?" Felix teased although he was still really tired and didn't really care at all.

"N-now that y-you're saying that....I think I am" Ted's face went completely red as he tried to hide it under his blanket.

"Well then, didn't expect that answer" Felix's eyes widened slightly but again, he still didn't care.

"Anyways, I'm going back to sleep" Felix quickly says and layed down on his bed.

But then Ted asked.
"Do you have a crush too, Felix?"

Felix grew quiet and thought about it for a minute.

"Felix?" Ted asked again, making sure his brother is still awake.

"I'll admit Teddy, I have a crush too...."

The both of them grew quiet before Felix spoke up again.

"AHEM, ummm...... Goodnight Te-"
"Who is it? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours"
"My god, Teddy. Its 12 AM" Felix got up again and look at Ted, who was swinging his feet off the bed.

"Pleeeeaasseeee!" Ted begged. Felix rolls his eyes.

"I hate you Ted"
"I know, but pleeaaseee!!!!! I won't stop bugging you if you don't tell me! You know how nosy I can get sometimes" Ted scratches the back of his head.

"True..........you're going to pour water on me again are you?"
"Maybe"
"FINE! We'll say it at the SAME TIME THEN!"

Felix got very tired of this and thought that all of this was just stupid.

"Okay, we'll say it at the same t-time then" Ted stuttered, he was nervous of telling his crush to someone he trusted most, his brother obviously.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"I like (Y/N)"

The both them looked at eachother in terror. Their eyes were wide with shock.

 Their eyes were wide with shock

They didn't say a single word to eachother at first

"Y-you like (Y/N)....?" Ted gulped, Felix slowly nodded.

"Y-yes, I do.....le-let's go to bed, I'm tired" Felix lied, he wasn't at all that tired after hearing this news from his brother. He just wanted to have some alone time with himself.

Can't say they look at eachother the same way again.

—————————

Two chapters in one day?! What is this sorcery?!

Well looks like I'm overworking myself again, don't know what time it is for you guys out there but in my state its frikin 11 AM