(26) I HATE YOU BOTH!

Uhhhh warning.....If it's not obvious already then well there's gonna be some sad stuff so get your tissues ready

••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was just a normal day in the life of a kindergartener, you were in the less smart class just playing with your favorite toys in the toy box with Ted. He seemed really happy to be playing with you which made you smile of course, but actually there was something you really wanted to ask him about. But you never got the chance to do it so you think that maybe now is the perfect time.

While you were brushing a doll's hair, you glanced up at Ted who was playing with some action figures. You reach your hand out to him and patted his shoulder, his bright smile turned to yours with his cute eyes.

"What is it, buddy?" He asked you, you look to the side with swear beads falling from your forehead
"Umm, I-I wanted to ask you something after quite a while.......I-It's okay if you don't want to answer! I'm cool with it!" You stuttered, Ted nods as he leans forward, interested in what the question may be.

"So uuhhh, I've noticed that you and Felix havent been talking a lot recently.....you two don't even sit at the same table anymore at lunch! What is up with that anyways?" You tilted your head, Ted's smile morphed to a small frown but quickly hides it.

"Nothing is wrong, I guess I just wanted some time to myself. Felix didn't exactly want me around anyways" He shrugged, you frowned at that answer before looking away and continue brushing the doll.

"I understand that Felix might....umm....d-dislike you b-but I never actually thought that you would act like this towards him, you're usually obsessed with him!" You say without looking at Ted, there was silence for a moment.

"I guess I changed? Everyone changes at some point right? I just......don't want to talk to him again, I don't know" Ted shrugs, you can feel him getting a bit frustrated but why?
"I know you're lying Ted, is it about something personal? Is it a family secret? O-oh well if that's the case then yeah sorry I shouldn't have been too nosy......" You muttered but Ted could still hear you.

"Uhh, y-yeah! A personal family secret that no one needs to know about! T-totallyyy!" Ted faked a chuckle, you raised an eyebrow in confusion.

You can feel that he might be hiding something, but what? You tried to get rid of all these thought in your head because invading someone's privacy isn't good. But you knew that this had something to do with you, you just had this feeling in your stomache.

"Hey (Y/N)? Would you mind if maaayyybbeee you sit with me at lunch? I brought doughnuts!" Ted smiled, you were surprised at this but you didn't complain. You love doughnuts!

As the school bell rang, all the kids ran out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria, eager to eat some delicious burgers.

You took a plate and looked around the cafeteria to find where Ted was, that's when you feel someone tap your shoulder. You turned around to face Ted's twin, the smarter one.

"Aah, (Y/N). Mind if I talk to you for a second?" He asked with a small smile, you nodded before the both of you sat together by a table.
"Did.......hmmm, well you were in the same class as Teddy, correct?" Felix raised an eyebrow, you nodded again before taking a bite of the burger.

"Did you do anything with him? Did he say anything about me? Or....." Felix gestured his hand in a circling motion, you thought of it for a second before shrugging.
"Uhm, fhe tolf me thoo sith with him ath lunch" You say with your mouth still full, you see Felix's expression go sour.