(6) Robots Feel Love Too, Mommy!

Can I just kick out Jerome and Buggs out of the 'Ship with reader' part? Its probably because I'm too lazy to do them, but if you guys want to keep them then I'll do my best to get them in here :')

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You were skipping your way to school, singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and bopping your hips here and there, you feel really excited today and you absolutely don't know why but the one thing you know is that Penny will be fixed again!

That's when you weren't looking where you were going and bumped into someone.

"Ow! Oh gosh I'm sorry!" You quickly apologized and look up to see the Nugget kid from yesterday that was stuck in the sewage.

"Hmm it seems like The Cute (Y\N) has bumped into Nugget accidentally, Nugget accepts your apology" He playfully bows in front of you, you smile.

"Thank you, Nugget. Come on we need to be quick before we're late for kindergarten!" You jump up and down but Nugget just shakes his head.

"Oh no no no, Nugget isn't going to kindergarten today, Nugget is on a quest to buy more nuggets to build Nugget's nugget cave~~~" He says with a sinister voice, you choke an eyebrow.

"Nugget cave? What is that?" You say with your eyebrow raised, interested in the subject.

"A place for little Nugget to enjoy his time of course! But a Nugget cave can't be a Nugget cave without nuggets, so that's why Nugget is going to the Nugget store!" He said while pointing towards a direction to McDonalds.

"That's nice, I guess I'll meet you in class?" You smile as you turn to a different direction that leads to kindergarten.

"Yes, and maybe The Cute (Y\N) can help Nugget with his brand new Nugget caaaaveee~" He said with his sinister voice back again, you chuckle before waving goodbye to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look around the school yard to find the perfect person you were looking for, Monty.

"Monty! Is Pen-" Before you finish your sentence, Monty closed your mouth with both of his palms.

"Shhh! She's in the boys bathroom, we can't talk about her in public right now....." He whispers to you.

"Why?" You mumbled in his palm, he gives a glare to the principle.

"The principle has been VERY strict ever since her daughter went missing, she even let the mean janitor to handle whoever kidnap you-know-who" Monty said with a worried expression, as his palms slowly removed from your mouth.

"What do you mean 'handle'?" You tilted your head, he gulps.

"You don't want to know, the point is we must get to the boys bathroom before the bell rings!" He warned, the two of you look around to get some ideas until your eyes were fixed on to the disabled ramp.

"Bingo" The two of you whispered to each other.

Then the both of you came up to Bob the sweet frikin janitor.

"Hey there Bobbo buddy! Would you mind if we go in the school now? Oh, and this kid is here to help me up the ramp." Monty pointed to you, Bob smiled happily.

"Why sure! Go ahead!" He said before stepping aside and the both of you passed him.

You and Monty quickly went in and saw the lunch lady in the hallway.
"Oh my, you kids aren't suppose to be in here before the bell rings!" She said as she walks closer and closer.

"H-hold on there, we c-came in here cause....." You tried to come up with an excuse but you got nothing.
"Cause what?" She said before getting her big spoon out.

This woman is going to kill us!

"Oohhh jeez, well we didn't think this through did we?" Monty glanced at you, you backed up against the door and started thinking about something that would REALLY make her go away.

"Uumm, eermm.....We c-came in here to warn you that t-the principle wanted to tAlk to yOu" You say, your voice cracking a bit at how scared you were, the lunch lady stopped in her tracks.

"M-my sister wants to talk to me? Why, she hasn't ever told me she wanted to talk to me for over four years now! Dear sister I'm comiiinngg~!" She smiled happily and left, you had to admit you felt bad for her.

"Come on," Monty said as he went over to the boys bathroom, you looked down.

"Uumm, I need to get something first....." You say before going in your class, the 'less smart' one.

You quickly rummage your hand through the toy box and picked up a doll.

You ran in the boys bathroom where there was Monty standing beside Penny, her head looking down and her eye close like she was sleep-standing.

You immediately hugged her tight bit then realized that she is probably not turned on yet and so you let her go.
"I can't believe she's a robot...." You say to yourself then Monty went to her back and pressed some sort of switch.

That's when her head slowly lifts up and her eyes opened and adjusted themselves, you and Monty stare at her.

She looks to the right then the left.

"Why......am I in the boys bathroom....?" She asked, then she noticed you and Monty standing in front of her.
"(Y\N)? Monty? Whats-" Before she could finish, you hugged her and wrapped your arms around her neck.

"Penny I'm so super duper sorry for blasting you with a laser gun I hope you would forgive me and we can still be friends!" You yelled as you hug her tighter.

"Its....its okay, I don't remember anything of what happened but I forgive you...." She said with a soft voice as she pats your back.

"You don't know how scared I was, I care about you so much!" You say as you look at her in the eyes, grabbing both her shoulders. Her cheeks turned to a shade of pink.

"You....what? You care about m-me?" She said barely above a whisper, you nodded your head while Penny's eyes were sparkling.

"Of course silly! A-also here, as an apology I got you a doll. I didn't buy it but I got it from the toy box....heh yeah I'm poor I know" You chuckle to yourself before Penny held the doll in her arms.

"I.....I love this doll, thank you so much (Y\N)...."

That's when the annoying school bell rang, ruining the mood.