(9) My Business Man Hero!

Well since today there's no school, you didn't know what to do in your house. But the most important thing is that you, (Y\N), is sick.

Yep, you read that right, you have the flu and you don't know how since you think you've been taking care of yourself pretty well. Maybe its because of that one time where you ate a full IceCube.

Well anyways, you were watching your favorite cartoon on the TV with a blanket covering you, your parents weren't home at the moment cause they're buying medicine.
(Author's note: do not leave your four-year-old by themselves at home ;-;)

You felt really lonely all by yourself and a bit scared, you had your stuff animals beside you on the couch but you still felt lonely.
You slowly got up from the couch and made your way towards the front door and sat by your patio, looking at your neighbors who were giving you weird looks. As if they were saying : why is there an unsupervised toddler all by themselve outside????

You were so bored with yourself until you saw a boy passing by your house with a very disappointed face, he looks really familiar and he was about the same age as you.

Blond hair......

Red neck tie......

Blue suit......

"OH! Hey Ted!" You waved at him.

He turns to you and started smiling slightly, although it didn't last long after he realized you called him by his twin brother's name.
"G-greetings (Y\N), I'm Felix by the way, heh" He walks up to you, trying not to sound offended.

"Felix!? I'm so sorry, I thought you were- uumm, how are you?" You said, your cheeks were red from embarrassment which Felix finds cute.

"Its quite alright, people mistake me and Ted pretty often. Ahem, I'm doing bad, you?" He said with a grin, you chuckle.
"Me too, I'm doing bad. Because I kinda have a cold right now...." You point to your stuffed nose, Felix frowned a bit.

"Well that's not good, I'm also not doing good because my father ordered me to deliver a basket of sweets to his friend" Felix said as he lifts up his arm that was holding a basket of sweets.

"Really? Heh, well see ya then.....I need to go back to rest" You sniffle, Felix seemed a bit concerned about you and started thinking.
"Is no one home? Your house sounds empty" He tilted his head to the side and looked in your house.

"Yep, my parents are going away for who knows how long. But I'll be fine" You gave Felix a reassuring smile, but he was still unsatisfied.
"How dare they leave their sick child alone like this? I'll take care of you then......" Felix murmurs to himself so you couldn't hear him.

"Really? You'll take care of me?" You say as your voice began to sound cheerful and happy, Felix blushed bright red.
"I-I mean, if you want to that is...." He shrugs, you can tell he was just playing it cool.

You nodded happily at him before grabbing his hand and took him in your house, his red cheeks only darkened.

He looks around to admire you house, it was really nice with all the furniture, he grins.
"Lovely house, (Y\N)" He complimented, you chuckle.

"Thanks," You smiled before stopping and took a seat on the couch again. You started coughing, Felix frowned.

"Do you have any spare medicine somewhere....?" Felix asked, he looks around again. You slowly shake your head.