(35) I'm Not A Robot

Nervousness comes to take over your entire body until your knees start to shake, you were sweating alot and there was just so much you need to do today and you were just afraid you might mess up of some sort. You talked with Billy yesterday about some important and complicated stuff. But it felt amazing too, like you were on a mission to do something, like some secret spy or agent.

As soon as you stepped in the school yard, that weird tingly shivering feeling ran across your body. You took a deep breath and proceeded to walk towards the non-human child, repeating the exact words in your head.

"Penny hey! How are you?" You patted her shoulder, she smiles with a giggle.
"I'm doing fine in this lovely morning! How about you?" She asked before looking through your pockets for any contraband. You chuckled.

"Doing jusy dandy! Uhm, I wanted to ask if you maybe.....know anything about being human? Since you act like one and you definitely have feelings like a human" You say to her, Penny's eyes widened with a slight sad look.

"H-human? I guess so, I remember being human but-"
"Ahem"

The both of you turned around and saw the principle glaring, you glared at her back while Penny just sighs. It seemed like you got her attention, which might seem as a bad thing but it really isn't.

"A-anyways, why don't we play instead of talking about this?" Penny stuttered, you shake your head.
"Nope, we're going to keep talking about how you were probably human, it seems strange how you're able to become a robot you know?like, have you ever wondered how your Mom could turn you into a robot? Don't you ever feel concerned for that? You could've possibly died and got turned INTO A ROBOT BY YOUR MOMMM!!!" You yelled the last part, hoping the principle heard you and indeed she did. In fact, the toddlers on the field also heard you.

"Excuse me, are you.....(Y/N) was it? Could you please keep your loud voice down....? It's interrupting" The principal walked up to you and bend down, she was wearing a small smile but her eyes were screaming anger. You give her a smug look as you folded your arms together.

"Aaand what if I don't?" You asked her teasingly, her smile widened.
"You'll get study hall for the rest of the week, you wouldn't want to miss out lunch and starve for seven days would you?" She threatened, although you didn't feel that scared.

"Hah, study hall is nothing. And besides, I know everything that you know, all your secrets about this school and what you've been doing......I know all of it and I could tell everyone in this feild right this moment about it. I could ruin your career and your life, I'm sure your late husband would be ashamed if-"
"Enough, (Y/N)."

The principal frowned at your words, it seems like she was intimidated. Your plan was going just perfectly.

"What could I do that can make you shut your filthy mouth, then? Something you wanted? Chocolate? Candy? A puppy?"
"How about.....lunch with you?" You suggested, the principal didn't expect that but giggled at the idea.

"Fine then, here, you can skip lunch and talk with me instead" She gave you a purple card with the letter P on it before turning around and walked away. You slowly let out a grin at how well that worked.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

On the first class, you decided to go to the less smart class and sit beside Ted. He didn't seem to mind at all and in fact he was happy that you get to sit next to him, especially after yesterday's kiss.

"Class just go do whatever you want, I'm just extreamly tired and will probably turn myself in the insane asylum tomorrow, but alas, go play or something" Mrs. Applegate said as she groaned and leaned on her desk, looking dead.