(8) King And Queen Of Nuggets!

You hear the school bell rang again and everyone ran out to the playground for recess, you lagged back a bit. You were still thinking why Cindy was so mad at you, did you do something that angered her? It made you very worried and nervous.

You didn't know where you were going or what to play with at recess so you just sat by the sandbox, where Nugget was.

You tilted your head at him, mostly because of how confused you were. Nugget is just looking at a very VERY big hole in the center of the sandbox, since when was THAT there?

"N-Nugget!? What is that hole? Did you dig it yourself?" You say as you came up closer to him, he turns to you and smiles like a goof.
"Yep! Nugget managed to sneak into school last night ad dig this fantastic Nugget cave!" He smiles to himself, he looks so proud.

"First off, you sneaked into school last night? Second, this is what you meant by your Nugget cave?" You raised an eyebrow while Nugget just nodded at everything you say, not even answering your questions.

"Time to pour the nuggets in!" Nugget shouted and opened all the McDonald chicken nugget boxes and let all the nuggets drop down. What a sad, big waste of food.....

"That's nice.....? What else are you going to do with your nugget cave, Nugget?" You say as you peer your head down the hole, you could barely see the bottom.

"Why jump in it, duh!" He says casually while you gave him a confused look.
"Jump!? You're gonna die!" Your voice raised a bit, Nugget blew a raspberry.

"Nugget has done this a mmmmmillion times! Nugget and The Cute (Y\N) will be fine" Nugget shrugs, your eyes widened more and more.

"What do you mean? There's no 'The Cute (Y\N)' in the idea of jumping down the gates of Hell!" You inch closer to him, you gulp at the idea of jumping down there and figure you wouldn't break a bone.

"Yes, there is a 'The Cute (Y\N)' idea in jumping down the Nugget cave, if Nugget may correct you" He said before grabbing your hand, you blushed bright red. But you were also very scared on what he's about to do.

"We'll jump in together! There will be nuggets on the ground below to protect our fall so we should be fine" He said with a trusting tone of voice that made you calm down slightly.

"Three, two, ONEEE!" He yelled before jumping down the hole with The Screaming (Y\N).

You were scared for your life obviously, tears were falling out of your eyes on the way down but then the two of you were cushioned by something warm and smell delicious.
You opened your eyes to see that you're in some sort off cave with light shining above you.

You look at what you're currently sitting on and its nuggets! They seem to break your fall. Speaking of nuggets, Nugget happens to be so happy with his new cave. The two of you were covered in dirt from the fall.

"Its much more better than what Nugget expected!" He says as he runs around the cave, you look around to see a big Nugget statue, but you're not even going to question it.

"S-so this is your nugget cave, huh? What now?" You slowly turn to Nugget who stopped cheering.
"Well obviously, every cave has to have their ruler" Nugget said before getting out some paper and a red marker from his pockets.

"A ruler? Like some kind of owner or something?" You raised an eyebrow at him, he nods. You look over at what he's making and he seems to be folding the piece of paper together.

"What are you making Nugget?" You say as you step closer, but that's when Nugget was writing something with the red marker and placed the piece of paper that had the red marker writing on your head.

"W-what is this?" You patted your head and got the piece of paper, you see that the piece of paper is now poorly folded into a crown, and on the crown is written :

"Nugget Queen"

With red marker.

You look up at Nugget and your eyes were sparkling, you were really happy.
"Oh Nugget, I can't. This is your cave after all, you made this cave and I-" Then Nugget put something on his head.

"Don't worry, The Cute (Y\N) will surely be accompanied by Nugget as we take care of this cave together!" He chuckled happily.

You couldn't help but cry in the inside at how adorable Nugget was being, you laughed.
"Thank you, Nugget!" You smile at him. That's when you hear the school bell ring and you realized something.
"Uuhh, Nugget? How.....do we get out of here.....?" Your eyes widened slightly, you didn't want to be stuck here forever!

"Oh don't worry about that, usually the kindergarten game would randomly teleport us back to the surface without even telling us how. And Nugget still doesn't know why no one has ever asked about this yet" Nugget stares blankly on the ground, looks like he's having a mental crisis.

"Uuhh.....Nugget, let's just.....get someone to get us back up there...." You said while patting his back, reassuring him.

••••••••••••••••

Once the two of you finally made your way back up, the kids are all crowded around the principle that was by the door towards the cafeteria.

"Okay kids, tomorrow there will be no school because I have some important disscussions to do with my daughter....." The principle says as she eyes Penny, Penny looked scared and nervous. I think you know why.

Oh no, Penny.....

"Anyways, you kids can go home early for now...." The principle's fists clench a bit. You look at Monty and he was giving the same expression, worry.

The kids all left the school after recess, they were all so happy and excited to leave the school. Except for you, you wanted to be there for Penny and make sure she's okay, you could tell it in her eyes that she's terrified.