(31) Bob Our Hero!

"Are you sure they're okay?" You turn your head to Nugget as the both of you look down at the Nugget cave.
"Mhmm, Nugget is sure. But The Pretty Lily and Billy really needs some help to defeat the scary monstrous monster! So that's why Nugget has asked for The Cute (Y/N)'s help" He shrugs, you frown with a look of shock.

"Wha-why me?! I-I don't know how to defeat a giant monster! Let alone the one with the big claws and teeth" You shiver at the thought of it, you still remember the traumatizing look on it's face when you saw it in the Nugget Cave.

"Well~ The Cute (Y/N) is the smartest person that Nugget knows! Nugget is sure The Cute (Y/N) can think of something" Nugget smiles, you blush slightly before chuckling.
"Thanks, Nugget....."

The two of you then jumped into the Nugget cave and landed on the pile of nuggets, you see Lily and Billy looking scared and concerned. You let out a small gasp before running towards the both of them and hugged them.

"Oh thank goodness you guys are okay! I thought y-you'd be eaten by the m-monster" You say as you hug them tighter, Billy smiles before hugging you back.

"We barely did though.....the monster found our secret spot but luckily we escaped and hid here in Nugget's cave so it didn't find us" Lily said reassuringly, you sigh in relief and let go of them both.

"Sooo, uhm....you got any ideas on how to get rid of the monster?" Billy asked rather shyly, you scratch your head with an awkward chuckle.
"Sorta....b-but it's pretty stupid" You say as you kick the ground, the siblings look at eachother before shrugging.

"We don't have any other choice, if we kill the monster we can maybe find some information about this school! Right now it's kinda blocking the area with the elevator....." Lily said before nudging her head towards a familiar scary sound, you gulp.

"R-right....I uhmm, oh great. Well since we obviously can't fight the monster on our own I-I was thinking maybe we sh-should get help from an a-adult......?" You said, unsuringly. Their eyes widened.

"An adult?! Are you kidding we can't trust anyone here let alone the adults!" Billy exclaimed, you grab onto his shoulders for him to calm down.

"Woah, woah. I'm not done, I mean it's true that we can't trust anyone I guess....b-but there's this one person that I think is trustworthy! He seems like a really nice guy, and p-probably the least sketchy-est out of anyone....come on Nugget" You say with a nod before you take Nugget's hand as he blushes.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"Bobbbbbbb~!"

"Bob?!"

"BOB!!"

"Booobbbb!!! Where are youuu~??"

"Bobo guy!"

"Bobby boo!"

"BOBBBBBB!!!!"

You and Nugget called out his name many many times in the hallways, but to no avail. You asked his Janitor Partner but you were a bit too scared of him, you asked the other kids but they haven't seen him either.

"He's probably in the Janitor's closet" You shrugged with a sigh.
"No kidding Sherlock, come on let's go!" Nugget yelled before running towards the boys restroom. You pinched your nose to prevent the horrible smell inside, somehow it's alot worse than before.

"Ugghh, l-let's just get this over with...." You gagged before entering the Janitors closet to see green gas filling the room.

It smells worse and it's hurting your lungs alot, it's barely making you breath. Nugget being the good boy he is, he covers your mouth for you.

"Is The Sweet Bob here...?" Nugget said between coughs, he tried to open his eyes and saw the Janitor's silhouette standing still.

"Thiiiissss shmeeelllllssss fuunnyyyy....." He says with crossed eyes, You and Nugget looked at eachother in confusion.

"Booo- AHOK! B-Bob! You...gotta help us!" You coughed before you and Nugget inches closer to him.

"Youuuuu remiiiiiind meeee oooof myyyyy Mooooom"
"I- dammit, okay just....SNAP.OUT.OF.IT" You screamed before slapping the poor guy multiple times.

"SORRY I WAS THE ONE THAT ATE THE CUCUMBER- oh hey you two little ones....uhm, what are you guys doing here?" Bob asked after he 'snapped out'

".............we're just gonna forget what you said b-but right now we need your help with the-"
"The Monster.....The one underground! I've got to kill it before it does any other harm towards anyone else!" Bob's eyes widened with realization, he then went over to the counter and grabbed a pretty big axe, it's almost the size of him!

"It seems like The Sweet Bob is helping us! But is he able to do it though?" Nugget raised an eyebrow.
"Yes, I have trained alot ever since I was a little youth! Now children, tell me where this monster is....." Bob says with a determined expression, you and Nugget smiled at eachother.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"This is the person that can help defeat the monster.....?" Billy said with doubt, you nodded.
"Hey, he has a big axe! And don't worry, we're going to make it. He also said that he was trained to kill a monster ever since he was young which is weird- but I'm sure he's going to kill the monster with the blink of an eye!" You reassured Billy with a pat on the back. He smiles with a slight blush before holding your hand.

"Thanks new kid, I don't remember your name actually" He asked you, you gave him a judgment smile.
"Heh, (Y/N)" You say as you shake his hand, he was about the same height as you but maybe a bit shorter.

"Is the monster in there....?" Bob asked as he looks through the cave in the Nugget cave.
"Mhmm, uhm, be careful Bob. You're our only hope!" Lily smiles at him, Bob ruffled up her hair.
"Don'tcha worry kiddos, your good pal Janitor Bob has got it under control. Now....let's kill this beast" Bob's voice became a bit of a sinister tone, you and the other kids had scared expressions but you forced yourself to believe that Bob can do this, right? You took a deep breath and walked behind him.

The five of you saw the monster from the distance, it hasn't noticed you yet but if any of you make a single peep it might trigger it.
"HEY YOU!" Yelled Bob towards the creature, it turned around to stare at Bob with it's tiny white eyes. The face was absolutely mortifying, the gross saliva dripping from its weird shaped mouth and it's sharp claws are like a crab's but bigger.

Bob then proceeded to run and yell after the creature as it does the same to him, the four poor kids were screaming in terror at the horrible sight, afraid to watch and witness an innocent adult get slaughtered.

Bob was swinging his axe from side to side as blood went everywhere, some even got onto your clothing. But what was most terrifying to you was probably the moment where you suddenly feel yourself getting lifted up in the air.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed as the monster picks you up.
"(Y/N)!!" The three kids shouted, you looked at the monster straight in the eyes as it's other hand claw thing was preparing to stab you.

But then suddenly an axe was plunged into it's head, making the monster drop you onto the hard ground.
"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" Yelled Billy as he ran over to you with his big sister and his friend. The three of them hugged you tightly and helped you get up.

"Y-yeah....I think I'm okay......I wanna go home though...." You say before wiping out a tear in your eye, all the kids turn to Bob who was sweating and panting.

"Oh jeez, that guy almost caught you huh? Thankfully I was able to get him before he does anything to ya" Bob chuckled, you and the other kids laughed before you all hugged him.

"Thanks Bob! You're our hero!" You and the kids cheered, The Sweet Janitor laughs and ruffled up your hair.

"No problem! If you need any help I'm always available!"