Loving

MILES  POV

I am awake but I have not heard Kia go to the bathroom yet. I get up and open the bathroom door slowly and have a shower and brush my teeth. I dressed and walked down to the kitchen and noticed the front door wide open.

I walked towards the door and looked down to the lake and saw a blanket on a chair lounger. I walked down and as I got closer; I could see Kia's long black hair. I walked closer and when I looked at her beautiful face; I gasped. She looked pale and her lips had changed colour to a shade of purple. I collapsed to my knees and screamed. It echoed throughout the lake and it was being carried off through the trees; it went on for ages.

I burst into tears and did not know what to do. Was she asleep? She looked like she was sleeping, but the colour of her skin had changed. It looked like a shade of yellow. I felt so many emotions. I tried to catch my breath, but I kept gasping because I was crying so much. I screamed again and my scream echoed.

I didn't have the strength to stand up and hold her I was so consumed with guilt that she was on her own and I should have been sat with her holding her and I should have told her I love her.

She looks so peaceful. I could hear voices and I looked up and saw Tyrone, Ross and Jax walking towards me. They looked at me and Tyrone ran back into the house and then I saw my father run down to me.

They reached me and looked at Kia and my friends gasped, and they started to cry. My father had tears and walked towards her and touched her.

"Tyrone, call for the helicopter. She's still breathing but it's faint," My father shouts and Tyrone ran back to the house.

I found strength and stood up and walk towards her and gently pick her up in my arms bridal style and carry her back to the cabin. I was just grateful that she still had some life in her.

"Miles, we need to get to the hospital so they can make her comfortable. She's not left us yet," My father says and pats me on the shoulder.

I sat on the sofa holding her close to me and gentle whispering in her ear.

"Kia, I love you. I hope you can hear me. I need you to speak to me," I whispered.

"Now you are trying to kill me with kindness," She says, and I laugh with tears, but they were happy tears that she spoke to me. All the guys shook their heads.

"Kia, I love you did you hear what I said?" I wanted her to know how I felt. I know it might be too late but at least she would know.

"I heard. I will still annoy you," She says and a smile forms on her lips.

The helicopter arrives and takes Kia to the hospital.

*********

KIA POV

I am in the hospital yet again I might as well reserve a bed. I am going down for an emergency OP to put some tubes in the sides of my stomach so I can feel a bit better and then they are flying me back home so I can rest in the hostel. My doctors are looking for a donor, but my chances are slim. The Leukaemia has progressed with aggression and I only have a small window of opportunity to find a match.

I look at what I call my family. They are always there and yep they are family.

"Guys, why all the gloom faces? I swear I will come back and haunt all of you," I say and smile. They look at me and laugh.

"Kia. We are worried," Tyrone says.

"Look. I am fine with all this. I am not scared to die. I do not fear death itself I fear not seeing the people I love. I love you all," Oh, shit that just slipped out and Miles will be going on and on.