Full Force

MILES POV

Kia got extremely upset on the plane and shouted to her mother in her sleep. I tried to comfort her, but she lost it and told me to stay away. I do not know what to do or what to say to her.

We had arrived at the hostel and I found out it was a place for terminally ill patients that were close to the end of life. Stared at Kia and she did not seem phased by what was going on. She was settling in, but she still would not look at me. I do not know what I have done wrong, but it was upsetting her me being here.

"Kia, I will leave and come and see you tomorrow," I say and walk towards the door.

"Little Wifey, I'll come to visit tomorrow," Tyrone says. And she still does not look at us.

"Kia, see you tomorrow," Jax says and still nothing.

"Keep out of trouble," Ross says. Kia rolls to her side with her back to us. I didn't want to leave her like this it felt wrong to just leave. I did not want her to be alone, but I could see how upset she was, and I was the cause.

We all left and made our way back to the car. We had to go to the hospital for the last tests. None of us spoke it was quiet the whole journey to the hospital. My father was going to see her a bit later and to make sure she was comfortable.

I feel dreadful and angry. I know I said I didn't want to marry but I did and I know I love her I hope it is love that I feel for her or maybe she is right that I pity her. Kia is always right, and she reads people, and she can see through their bullshit. I put my face in my hands and scream in my head. Did I pity her?

********

KIA POV

When Miles woke me on the plane it hit with full force that I am dying, and I have been acting stupidly and immature. I need to take my illness seriously. I am not going to let it take over me and give in I just need a more positive attitude and live my life with what little time I have left. For one I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and find the strength to get up and carry on because I am not going to die today.

I close my eyes and smile.

"Kiandra, how are we?" My favourite person.

"Hi, Ed. You didn't have to come," I say and sit up in bed.

"I said I would come and see you," He says and walks towards the bed. He holds my hand and smiles. Miles has the same smile.

"Poor Miles looks like you," I say, and he laughs.

"Poor Little Miles looks like me now I am flattered," He says with sarcasm.

"It's not a compliment," I say and roll my eyes.

"Kiandra, you hurt my feelings," He says and does a sad face.

"Yep, the same as Miles," I say and shake my head.

"He gets his good looks from me," He says and pats my hand.

"Who said he was good-looking," I say and blast out a laugh.

"Okay, you win. But I won't tell him," He says and we both laugh.

"I'm glad about that," I add.

"Well, Kiandra the divorce is final, and you are a free woman again," He sounds upset.

"Ed, I had nothing to give your son and he had changed," I say knowing I could see that Miles was not happy.

"I just wish I had walked you down the aisle. If I had known what that man did. He made my blood boil," He spits out with rage for my stepdad and love towards me.