2

S P A I N 1:00 Pm

Driving his truck that was a load of young girls screaming for help was driving him mad. But whenever the thought of what he was about to be rewarded flushed in his head, he would smile once again ignoring the annoying voices that had been surrounding him for an hour now.

Focused half on the road and the other half on his soon to become money, he realised that his phone had been buzzing by the passenger seat.

"Who's this?" He asked not sure of the number.

"Do you have the girls?" A husky like voice asked through the other side of the line, seriousness filling it as if it was the only thing it was meant to make a sound to.

"Ah! Ofcourse I do. I'm on my way now," the driver replied with an unnecessary enthusiasm.

"Make sure it goes as planned," the voice commanded.

"Don't worry. I never mess pla-" he paused before he continued..."hello?"

Motherfucker! How dare you hung up on me? He silent screamed in his head trying hard to control his anger.

"You won't ruin my mood. Not tonight!" And a sudden need to listen to his favourite music popped in his mind sending him to quickly adjust the radio.

By the time he was done adjusting, his favourite band had started playing. But the second he shifted his attention back to the road, the once happy look on his face had turned into a horrified one when he almost ran into a woman standing in the middle of the road. But he did not. And that was the point.

His heart was beating hard that his chest hurt as if beaten by a rock so he rested his face on the wheel for a while until he was finally calm. But the moment he looked up, the woman was no more there. Which led him to a panick mode in less than a second. Did I hit her? He thought. That she flew backwards? Impossible. He shook the thought off of his head and forced a smile. Ofcourse not. There is no way. But before he knew it, he was already staring through the rearview mirror hoping he was just hallucinating.

When he was finally assured that he did not hit her or some sort, he sank into his seat, relief hitting him. Thank goodness. But was struck up his seat again when a crazy idea appeared in his mind. Is...SHE A GHOST?! He thought then before he knew it, his hands were shaking and out of control. God,Is this what I get for my sins? He looked up.

"Maybe I should just-" before he could start the engine, a gun was pointed at him from outside his truck through the window.

"Maybe you should just move to the other seat," she offered.

Realising it was the same woman, relief washed through every single part of his nerve heavily.

"For a second.." he paused to collect his thoughts along with his breath that was now sounding more like panting..."I thought you were a ghost," he finished his line bending down to grab a cigarette followed by a lighter as he started puffing the smoke in the air.

"I might as well turn you to one if you keep talking shit,"

"Oh darling, I bet you don't even know how to shoot," he laughed while he enjoyed his cigarette but his laughter was soon changed into a pained scream when she did not hesitate to shoot one of his foot.

"How about now? Or do I have to shoot the second feet followed by the...third? Shall we try that?"

He quickly shook his head as an attempt to save himself.

"What do you want," he quietly asked through his teeth.

"You haven't done what I asked you to yet," she replied.

"Ok. Ok..." he tried to move but miserably failed. "Fuck! Just wait. I can barely move right now,"

By the time he succeeded to finally move to the passenger seat just like she had ordered him a while ago, she climbed into the truck and quickly closed the door behind her.