18

A u t h o r

He was laying on his bed over thinking the whole situation since she got into his life. Even if it was not too much time he spent with her, it felt like he wanted her accompany over and over again. Whenever he saw or met her, she was very different. Attractive and crazy at the same time. It amazed him somehow that she had this ability to reflect herself perfectly unlike him.

He never had the intention to reflect his real self but it felt like he was over securing himself that it had become the major cause for the loneliness he was suffering right now. And now he knew why he needed her the most. She can fulfill his desire and she can teach him her techniques.

Į love you. The three words came rushing in his mind as if not having the slightest interest to leave him alone. I missed you. He was now trying not to remember his past relationship that has no meaning in the present.

She left him so why bother? But he knew it was just an excuse to forget her and no matter how much he tried to, she was always on his mind since he met this other girl. She reminded him of his ex girlfriend and it was somehow bothering him.

But now he has a plan. He was going to use her to get over his ex. He was selfish but he did not care.

Vote comm n share