12

Carrie's POV

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE..NOW!!!"

"Mom seriously? I need a break from your wierd dinner at least for today...please try to understand ok?" I shouted. There was no response. Wow! Did zat work? Did what I just say touch her heart? Oh my! I can finally be happy at this moment...sleep early...dream of something lyk so...

"YOU DREAM?".....ok I said zat loud!

"COME HERE! AM NOT LEAVING YOU LIKE THIS THIS TIME!"....

Oh my God! It was mom...and she was holding...what? A frying pan?...AM DEAD! "What are you doing mom?".... I say as I try to hide myself behind my bed.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?COME OVER HERE!NOW!OR ELSE YOUR DEAD!" Mom shouts in a really crazy way. Go to her? She wants me to give myself to death. Is that normal? Anyway it's gonna be the same either ways. But tryna save myself looks...ok..harder! But still I'd rather do that.

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!! That's me shouting while mom is tryna kill me right now. We're runing like chickens in my room...then her bedroom....then the kichen...then the garden. Man! It's giving me a hard time already. If mom was normal like any other moms..i was sleeping peacefully right now. I'm terribly sweating. Who knew? Then a mean a while...the worst part of this catastrophic moment happened....AM CAUGHT!!

"Mom stop it!"

"Ignoring my dinner time? Do you think I'llstop right now?" Mom said while beating me everywhere. Actually I don't think she'll stop. Where are miracles when we need them?

"Aaaarrggghhhh! That hurts can you please stop doing this now? What if our neighbors watch this? Aaaayyyyy.... Stop it mom!" And yeah..i was right for the first time in the whole universe. We paused as we saw this...well mainly me because this is what I saw....the guy...Dyclan or something like that....is standing infront of us with whom I suppose to be..his parents. Busted!! I've never felt so humiliated in my entire life. I can feel my heart frozen.

"Heyyy! So how are you guys?" Mom says tryna act as cool as possible. And am trying to be as natural as possible.

"Is everything fine there?" Says whom i suppose to be the mother. Well the word fine,in my dictionary is dead for now. Am tryna find it but I can't.

"Oh don't worry..me and Carrie where just working on some dance. She likes to dance." Mom said patting my shoulder to try to make this sound as real as possible. Wow! How can she be so good at acting? I'm already starting to believe her oh my! I was being sarcastic actually.Dancing? My ass!

"Do you guys live next door?" Mom asks. She being normal for the first time. Yeah...what on earth is Dyclan doing here? I hope he's not our neighbor. God please...listen to me...

"We came to live here." Then the father points to...OUR HOUSE?NO WAY! There's no way am letting that happen...

"Really? What a pleasure! Come in please." Mom said with an inviting face. Oh thank you mom. Such a manner you got. Now everyone is already in the house. This is my chance to run away!ummm...That was me OVER thinking. Me running away from that huge house is marely impossible. I luv it so much.

Right now everybody is sitting in the couch room and talking among themselves. Ofcourse if there's my mom your ear starts blooding. But they seem to be enjoying it which is a great opportunity for me to sneak to my room untill..." honey can you serve dinner?"......My amazing mom ruins everything.

"What?" I say in horror. Which I think was clear enough for everyone to notice.

"It's fine. Dyclan will do it!" Says his father. I can see the 'WHAT THE HELL! Why am I involved in this?' look on Dyclan's face. Oh my God. I can barely keep my laughter inside. Stop it Carrie. Don't laugh! Don't laugh!

I can also see him staring at me fiercely with those....stop it....am not falling for this....falling? Why am I thinking about that right now?.. anyway...am sure he pretty much noticed me trying not to laugh.

"Both can do it together! You two will become friends soon right?" Mom says looking at both of us.

"NO!!!!" ..........we both said together. Shit! Now everyone is looking at us puzzled. Just great.

"Why not?" Mom asked in concern. God! I can feel my cheeks burning like hell. What am I supposed to say now? Am stuck!!

"I just don't like this girl." Dyclan said looking at me like I was something someone took out of the garbage. Just how dare he? He doesn't like me? Like I care.

..........................................

Heya readers😉.....so how was this chapter?....wierd huh? Yeah so Dyclan and Carrie in the same roof? Wow...that must be interesting....lol...

What do you think about the next chapter?🤔......

Anyway hope you enjoyed it....the most thrilling parts are to come..😎.....sooo enjoy!!

Luvv y'all ❤❤❤😗