7

Carrie's POV

I got up feeling dizzy. My head was hurting a lot and I felt a huge pain in my back. I couldn't remember anything. What's happening? Where am I? I got up but as I did,I felt as if my neck was going to crack. Ok maybe it's not a big deal to feel pain in your neck assuming maybe it's b/c of the pillow. But this time it felt really weird. Something like when an insect stings you. Maybe some mosquito bite me. But why am I still feeling the pain? Anyway I left my weird logics behind for now to turn my attention to the important thing right now. Where am I? I was lying on a bed. I don't even remember sleeping here. It was such a big bed I could invite the whole family along to sleep in it,well... to swim in it. This thing is really big. Damn! The wall of the room is designed just so perfectly that I fell in love with the person responsible for that when I didn't even know who the hell it was. Wow! Just looking at every little detail in this room washes my worries away slightly. The room is really huge that I started asking ,what if there's an invisible party in this room right now? Omg!

Just the thought of it gave me enough goosebumps to hide under the blanket with my whole body hurting. But then I thought... me and my weird logic! Then I chuckled slightly hoping my thoughts were impossible to be true. Oh my! What am I still doing here? I should get back to home before it's even close to midnight. B/c mom will kill me if I'm one minute late. So as I took a look on my wrist I realised that I wasn't wearing my watch so i searched for my phone instead. But I couldn't find it anywhere. I really freaked out this time so I got up and started looking for it everywhere. But when I was about to open the cabinet next to the bed,a voice stoped me.

"What are you doing?"he said

When I turned to face him,I was so surprised. Well not in a good way though. It was the same guy I bumped into,hours ago. The same guy I talked dirty to. Man I feel embarrassed right now i can feel my cheeks burning like hell. but it all changed when he said...

"Are you a child? Look kid I hate people that barb into my privacy. So act like a normal human being."

I was like what did you just say? But ofcourse i said that to myself. I was in his room so I didn't wanna embarrass myself more than I'm right now. I just said...
"Hi!" Waving at him dumbfounded. Omg! I can tell from his expression that he thinks I'm crazy. I've never felt so dorky in my entire life.

"Are you sure you're..." But before he could finish what he was going to say,thank GOD!Some guy entered followed by other 2 guys without even knocking. Oh my gosh! I can feel my heart racing. They're so handsome. Especially the guy who entered 1st.

"Hey! Are you feeling okay now?" The guy who entered 1st asked me in a really nice way. But for some reason I don't like people who act so nice especially when it's the 1st time we meet. They scare me. "You must be confused.."

What? Shit? Did that show up? Oh boy! Why was i just staring at him?

"It's fine. You don't have to say anything. Probably Dyclan didn't explain anything to you." He added.

Why am i not answering? I can just say alright,it's fine,I'm okay. But i just said...

"Yeah you're right! I'm like literally confused right now. And the Mr. right there says amu child instead of explaining." I opened my big fat mouth and this was not the right time to say such thing coz I can feel him glaring at me fiercely as I pointed to him.

The guys chuckled when I said that as one of them got out of the bathroom with no shirts on, saying..."I like her her man! She looks d/t."

But I wasn't giving attention to what he said coz I'm busy trying not to look at his body. God! I hate this kind of guys for real. Does they have no shame? Thats when Dyclan or whatever they call him handed me my phone saying..."But I don't like her."

Yeah exactly. Cold guy!

I don't like you either asshole.

I thought. But I just said.."Did you bring me here to tell me that coz boy I don't have time for your curses ok? Just explain how this happened?"

That's when everyone yelled a 'wow'.

"She killed you man." Said the same guy that wasn't wearing shirts before but now he is. And on the other side there's one of them. He didn't talk since he entered the room. He's just busy texting or something through his phone. And I can feel the guy that entered the room 1st now staring at me with a smile sitting on a fancy couch right in front of me. I dont get it. I killed him just for saying this? This was the easiest thing I could give him as myself. What was he going to do if I made it harder? Because right now I can already feel his dangerous gaze at me like he will stab me with a knife any minutes now. C'mon man! You don't scare me at all. I sighed to myself looking relaxed. But then he finally broke into the conversation. Good for him.

"Did you think I would bother telling you what happened?" He asked me in a really frightening mode. That's when the room broke into a huge silence. Holy! Even the guy that was on his phone this whole time finally looked up. Why did they get this concerned all of a sudden. And it's quite scary. I admit. But not enough to stop me from opening my big mouth. Man I hate my mouth. But that's when the guy who was staring at me started talking before I could. Maybe it's for the best. Thanks to him.

"Dude c'mon you can't do this? Don't you think she deserves to know?"

Thank you! But what is that thing I need to know? It's making me curious. I wasn't this curious but I am right now. I have to go b/c It's getting late but I need to know what I need to know right here right now!

"What is it?" I asked the bitch.

"You seem to be confident in your words. But you should know I'm not that simple,little girl. As I said before you'll get to know me. And trust me you won't love it." Dyclan said almost frightening me.

But then my phone rang. I almost freaked out when I saw who it was. IT WAS MOM!! Am dead!

"Are you picking or not? The ring tone is really annoying!" Dyclan said. The bitch! He still got the nerve to talk dirty to me. I picked up anyway after rolling up my eyes at him.

"H..ee..y.." I said in a shivering voice.

"Carrie! Are you home?" Mom asks, her voice not seeming a bit angry. Good for me. I guess.

"You're not?" I ask her back puzzled.

"Oh! Then you're not home either. But if you're heading home right now,I've made you a yummy spicy snack,and some vegetable sauce for dinner. Make sure to make the pasta yourself coz your sister won't even bother making it. You're better.I'm not coming tonight ok? So don't wait for me. And tell your sister not to throw party that late!"

"Where are you mom?" I ask in concern. That's new. She never slept anywhere else other than home.

"Umm...honey I'll call you back ok? Bye! I luv you." Mom said. She barely says stuff like this. I'm not feeling good about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! Hope this story is becoming interesting.

So what do u think will happen next? Where did Carrie's mom go? Isn't that thrilling? I mean it's a lil bit strange assuming what Carrie said.

Anyway,did u lyk Dyclan? Do u think Carrie will fall 4 him? Or one of z other guys?

Dis chapter myt hav been boring and long. I had to get into a lil detail abt z guys though. And pls inform me if my updates r being slow.🖤 luv y'all