13

Carrie's POV

"I don't like this girl." Dyclan says with a hatred plastered on his face.

Now just great. Everybody is pretty much puzzled. Or shall I say looking at me in suspicion? Well I guess not because right now his parents are looking at their stubborn son who had the nerve to talk shit on me infront of the whole family. How immature.

"Dyclan we talked about this!" Said his mother with a fierce look in her eyes. Wow they're...ummm...scary!Anyhow, I kinda feel better. He's the wrong guy. Not me. Yay!

"Just say sorry Dyclan!" His father ordered him clenching his jaw. I can see he's got honorable parents. It makes me wonder if he's really their son. He is still ignoring his father. Keeping his attention on his phone. What's his deal?....

"Ummm...its fine...my daughter can be annoying sometimes. So it's easy to guess she's the start of this whole thing." Says my mom who's now embarrassed to even look at them. Oh my God!..I don't believe her. Me?...the start of this whole thing?...does that even make a sense? Mom ruins everything which sometimes makes me wish dad took me with him that day... wherever he is right now. She has zero fate in me. What makes her think i could start a fight with some random guy?...she knows I'm cool with everyone. I can feel my tears filling up my eyes. But this is not the right time Carrie. Hold it! Be strong!

"Carrie? Say sorry now!" Says mom looking at me with an eager face that I hate to see. It makes me hate her. So much! Now the whole family is looking at me waiting till I say that word. I hate that word. It makes people look weak. And am not weak! Never.

"Am not saying sorry! I did nothing wrong!" I shot back and that's when everybody almost got pissed off. I wanna run away to my room right now but that will make me of a pussy. I should stay and listen to mom's stupid curses wether I like it or not. I miss dad even more at this moment. He was always by my side.

"Carrie! What was that? Say sorry now!" Mom said almost yelling.

"No...no...she's right. Saying sorry without her mistake is meaningless." Dyclan's mom says to my mom who is now staring at me in disbelief.

"Lets end this already people. Today is the first day we met so let's not make things look huge right now. Things will get better for sure when we all get know eachother in this one week thing. Ok?" Said Dyclan's dad tryna chill the moment.

Why does he remind me of dad? He was trying to make things right and better,stop the fights,spread peace, just like dad used to do. That's how dad was. But this kindness of his was the exact same cause that he is not here with us. I hate to be like that. Dad was always the victim. He was always hurt,scolded by mom. I was less than three back then but I remember every little piece of him. His pains,his love,his tears,and every other thing. I miss him a lot.

Now everyone's muttering words like 'yeah that's right','ok'...and stuff like that. I don't really care. Having bond with this family...is the last thing I would do. They look nice people but am sure they're doing that to look what they look right now. Coz their pride is all they care about. Don't ask me how I know. That's just what rich people are about. Plus Dyclan is such an asshole. Am sure they're all the same.

This one week vacation was all planned as a last best and the most memorable hangout before Lisa goes to Stanford university. The three of us wanted to have fun during this one week duration ALONE!! I can't believe we're staying with them. Dyclan' s family. Oh and there's something I forgot. Their names. Dyclan's mom is Ava Jhonson and his father is Devis Garcia. After we ate dinner, both moms decided to wash the dishes together. Well good for them,isn't that what moms do to get along? And Dyclan's dad started watching some show on T.v. I was finally free to go to sleep so I headed upstairs to my room. As soon as I got in,I directly jumped on my comfy and huge bedroom. Wow! That was just what I needed.

I wanted to sleep because...what the hell! Ofcourse because it's night. Why am I being dumb?....Anyway....ok...let me just sleep. I got into my warm coffin and as I was ready to close my eyes... OH MY GOSH!! MY DOOR,I FORGOT TO LOCK MY DOOR!!!!!

There was no way I would sleep with my door unlocked. Dyclan's room is right infront of mine.I was so freaking. So I got up with a huge speed and went straight to my door. I wanted to check on his room.Don't ask me why. I opened my door slowly like I was the laziest turtle in the world. But then I got literally shocked with what I saw. My sister Lisa just got out of his room closing the door as quite as possible. What is going on? I closed my door quickly behind me shocked. Why was Lisa in Dyclan's room? 💣💥

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

😱Woooooow! Lisa and Dyclan??

Hey guys! So why was Lisa in Dyclan's room? What r u guys suspecting huh?😉🤔.... u r free to comment.i would luv 2 know ur opinions☺

Vote,comment and share ...it means a lot to me.😇

Luv y'all ♥️♥️♥️