15

Carrie's POV

I looked through the window to find a clue that would at least give me a sense of what is happening. I am so confused. Why on earth would Lisa jump through the window? And where would she go this late?

"Carrie?"

Then I turned back snapping out of this huge thoughts. And I got puzzled with what I am seeing right now infront of me.

"Lisa?"

"What are you doing here? Everything cool?" Lisa asked me as if nothing big happened.

"Where were you? I thought you jumped through your window." I say trying to make sense out of this whole thing.

"Why would I jump through the window honey? There is something we call the door you know." Lisa says as she approaches to her closet to change into her night cloth.

"Honey?? Since when did you start calling me that??" I ask quizzicaly so confused.

"...a couple of times. Maybe you just didn't notice." Lisa says while laughing roughly and searching for her night cloth in her closet.

"No. You never called me that. I am so sure. You calling me.....honey? Are you okay??"

"Oh my gosh! Come on now girl. Are you serious? Have you seen the time? Why don't you just go to your room and sleep there like a good sister?" Lisa said sarcastically.

"But still....."

"Just go. You need to sleep for your health remember?".... Lisa says as she tries to push me towards the door.

"What?..."

"You will get a huge eye bag if you don't sleep early. You don't want to ruin your look do you?" She said as she finally got me out. And the last step.... SLAM!!

What the hell is going on? I am so confused right now. Since we came to this house a lot of things keep on surprising me. Why is Lisa acting so unlike herself? Wow! Why am I even being suspicious towards her? Maybe because she said honey for the first time.Along with the other things she was saying when she was trying to get me out of her room. Lisa never talked about health before and she is worried for me? I know it was an excuse to get rid of me,but the excuse? Lisa would never use such things as an excuse. And an eye bag? Not just that,she thinks I don't want to ruin my look. I have never on earth cared about those things and Lisa knows it.

*Carrie in her bed*

I woke up feeling a really wierd pain in my head. Not just that it feels wierd but it is so painful as well. I tried to get up but my body felt so heavy. This feeling is new and terrible at the same time. I tried my best to get myself up. I had a hard time heading to the bathroom which was right in my room. Just a few inches away from my bed ofcourse. And by inches, I mean by maybe killometers? This room is so huge. So yeah!

I am in the bathroom right now washing my face looking into the mirror hoping it would help. But nothing is working. The water that everyone thinks helps everytime is helpless to me right now. Instead,I am starting to feel dizzy. Like I am going to pass out any minutes now. What if maybe I am hungry? It's just morning so it might be the hunger that is playing me now. I struggled out of my bathroom and into the kitchen after what seemed like ages. Everything was so dark. It must be the hunger. I opened the fridge and...

"Carrie?"

I turned to face some one when the lights went on. What is going on? I thought it was dark....and morning.

"What are you doing in the kichen this late. It's midnight already."

I wanted to ask like what? Midnight? But I am feeling so tired so I couldn't.

"Carrie are you okay?"

My sights are getting blurred every second. I didn't even get to see who is standing infront of me asking me why I am here because of the blurry vision I am suffering right now.Nor I couldn't recall the voice. That,I don't know why.

Now everything is spinning head to toe and I am loosing control every minute. What on earth is happening? I have never felt this before. I had passed out a lot before but this one is different. It was like me being mixed up with dirty colors I don't know. It felt so deep. Meaningful. Me thinking this right now must be crazy but that is what I am feeling. Am I going crazy?

*Carrie in an old house*

I opened my eyes only to find myself in a huge old and empty house. I was lying on the floor and there was no one. The space was empty. No living body,no non living thing.I got up so amazed and confused at the same time. Amazed because I am not feeling that wierd pain anymore and confused with what on earth I am doing in some old atic. It wasn't dark anymore here. Thank God! But I don't get it. I thought it was midnight. At least that was what some one said a couple hours ago.

It was morning where the sun was so bright. I turned around in every direction to try to recognise if I have ever been here before. No. I have never been here nor seen it before. That is strange. I don't know what they call the feeling I am feeling now but I am feeling happiness and sadness all together. Which makes me confused because I don't know why. I am feeling more than some aura surrounding me. Like I know why I feel it. But I don't.

I started wondering in the house like some lost child looking for her parents. Mine is different though. I am looking for a God damn explanation. Where am I, why am I here and how on earth did I get here? I feel like I am a dumb little toy being controlled by someone else. It's like I can't even control my damn body. Something brought me here without me knowing it. Something is controlling me for sure.