17

Boom!....crash!
I heard a crashing sound upstairs. There is someonelse other than me.I'm not alone. Now am starting to get scared for real. This is not a joke anymore. It is serious. What if it is a matter of life and death? Will my life come to an end? Oh no!

I decided to go to the place that the sound I just heard was coming from. Or shall I say hesitated to go? Because I am still standing at the same god damn spot I was standing just five minutes ago. I shall go!....no i can't!.....what if I get killed?....no it is fine!.... hey i don't even know what's out there. I decided! And this time I feel like I am a hero. Wait what? A hero? Sorry guys but I feel like I am about to run away like a chicken any minutes now. Yeah that is right!

I started walking up the stairs in a really slow motion that if some one saw me they'd think I was trying to copy the laziest snail in the universe. Well what can I do? I was scared. Isn't that what a normal human being does? Anyway...I was walking up the stairs only to find a lot of rooms facing eachother like in the movies except for this is was morning. Thank God! I stood in the long highway of this old old attic confused which room to enter first. Then I just wanted to check onto the one in the front. As I headed in I heard that same crashing sound coming from the other side of the room. I got scared even more than I was which might kill me any seconds. Boy how I miss mom at this moment. At least I'd feel warm.

I walked out of the room with all the courage I had which was less than nothing at least. This looked like the creepiest movie I swear!

Vote comm n share fellas ⬇️