5

Carrie's POV

After talking back to that guy I felt thirsty so I approached to the table filled with drinks. I grabbed one and drunk a full glass. But it was not alcoholic for sure. I don't tend to drink alcohols in parties I barely know.

Not long after I drunk,I saw the same guy I bumped into a couple of hours ago,staring at me like I was some kind of a museum. He was sitting with some three hot guys who were as good looking as him and bunch of sexy girls sitting next to him and another on his lap. His gaze at me without a blink made me feel so uncomfortable so I thought of finding Emma as an excuse to escape from this flirty murdering gaze of his.

But as I was about to get up,Emma herself came with a face full of delight and sat next to me. The way she was smiling made me curious so I had no time to think about the guy's gaze for now and just turned my concern to her.

"So how was it? You seem happy." I asked hoping for a good news.

"He gave me his number girl! Ofcourse am happy as fuck!" Emma almost shouted in a very delighted manner.

"What? No way are you serious?" I asked not believing what I just heard.

"Yes way! He gave me his number. And I can't believe it either." Emma answered in a huge amasment.

"Ok,but here is the thing,I don't think you guys will work it out,I mean look at him,he is such a player. And now he is making out with some slut after giving you his number. Such a bitch!" I said sipping on my drink which was a Lemmon juice.

But as I said what I just said,Emma didn't look pleased. Her face expression dropped immediately like she saw a dead body. But then I understood why. She was thinking about the fight we had in the past related this kind of issue.

"Em I promise it is not what you are thi.."

"It is definitely what I am thinking." Emma intruded me with an angry tone slowly getting up from her seat. The she just walked away as I tried to stop her but this party was damn full of people everywhere so I lost her at some point.

I got back to my seat not knowing what to do. So I just took another shot of the cold juice infront of me to refresh myself. What happened just now shouldn't have happened because we might never talk again. Emma is such a sensitive person so she gets pissed off a little too easy but the good thing is that she forgets so fast as well. But with what happened now, I doubt she will.

"Failure to commitment huh?"

I turned to see the same guy I bumped into approaching me. Then he just sat beside me with no invitation. I had a shitty night already and now I am going to loose it for sure.

"You again? What do you want? That seat is taken by the way,so why don't you find another one?" I asked looking him straight in the eyes. Those eyes..those fucking gorgeous eyes...shit!

"You are bad at lying. Just saw your friend leaving but the view didn't look pleasing." He said while taking a sip of his drink.

He was right. I am bad at lying. I just ignored him and turned my attention to somewhere else but his eyes.

"What happened anyway? Did you two get into a fight?" He asked me in a concerned mode.

I am amazed. Why would someone like him be interested to know one of my miseries? Is he playing me right now?

"I don't see a reason to share you my story." I replied carelessly.

"But I am not asking you for your story. I just thought you needed to take it out so that you could feel better darling." He shot back with a serious expression. I stared at him for what seemed like forever to make sure he wasn't joking and when I was done I decided to share him my so called story.