16

Selfless,timid,loss of control,lost,dark secrets,broken cries,black hearts,blurred views,a scary aura,pushed angers,unspeakable problems,unknown feelings,messed up dirty colors,grown crazy tissues,

Author's POV

We all live in a world. The world that none of us is aware of the future it holds. We might be broken,hurt,depressed but we still have a million hope to get up. No one's future is the 'END' because of the million pains that might be dragging us down.The pain is our friend. It teaches us to be stronger version of ourselves. Without pain there is no happiness,no joy. We might be lost but we don't end. We don't end because nothing on earth has the power to end us.We will never end to rise up. We all are THE NEVER Endings. We are meant to. We still have gazillion reasons to exist in this ugly world. But with the responsibility to make it beautiful and a better place to exist in. We can exist in the darkness by litting it up,we can overcome pain by asking why we are suffering from it because probably the answer is for the best,we can free ourselves from depression by letting go every little worry one by one. We can be endless. We can stay. Nothing will make us leave. We have a purpose not to give up. We can not give up. Not without trying.

Love for ourselves,courage,ability to control,self awareness,discovered secrets,heeled cries,pure hearts,visible views,known and a friendly aura,faded angers,solved problems,known feelings,organised colors,crazy tissues destroyed

We might be hurting but not forever. And of all the pains we recieved,what hurted a lot was not to be able to know what has been going on in our life and why. But it all doesn't matter. We are free anyway. Free like birds that can not fly physically but mentally we are high. We are the ones who make our life complicated,not the nature. The nature is meant to be pure. But if we let go of our disgusting depression,we can rise. We can be happy like we are supposed to. No one is weak and no one is perfect. We are given the power to stay in the middle so we should be able to love it the way it is. Because it is always better like that and it will stay the reason we live a simple life unless we make it hard. WE ARE ENDLESS.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
Got inspired to write this book because of this note in this chapter. 'THE NEVER ENDING'

You are always strong....

Pain happens......

Confusion happens........

But you were never meant to back down without trying because you were chosen and you are always a fit for this game. Your game.

Who ever is reading this chapter with a real emotion...I sincerely meant every single thing I wrote....it's not just a note...it's a real feeling...and I thank ya all!!!
🖤