14

Lisa's POV

"Are you one of them?"

"Ummm...and who are you?"

"I'm Lisa. Carrie's older sister. I was in my room the whole time. So you probably didn't see me."

"Oh!that girl. So you are the other piece of her? This week is going to be annoying." He said while working on his laptop.

He was so passionate in a really strange way. Wait,not just that. That kid also has the nerve to talk dirty, probably to everyone. I can see that. He didn't even bother looking up working on that God damn awesome laptop of his. How can some one be so rude?

"I asked you a question. Answer me." I say as I try to look into his eyes that were half covered by his blonde hair.

"What question? I didn't really give attention to what you were saying. It's probably something silly." He said still working on his awesome laptop.

"Are you one of them? You are one of them right?" I asked him hoping he would at least say something.

"One of who? Exactly as I expected. Some silly piece of another annoying silly creature asking an important person like me some silly childish question. Just leave! I barely have time for people like you." He said as he got up from his fancy desk then heading to his closet.

It's clear what he is going to do now. He is going to change into another cloth. But I have to get an answer. I have to know if he is one of them. I should!

"Come on! We both know you are. Just tell me!"

"We?" He asked suddenly as he stopped searching for his cloth and stared down with a slight smile appearing on his face but with no pleasure. Then he added as he stared back at me..."do you even know the meaning of this word?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"You don't own the right to say that to me. So watch out next time. At least be smart like your silly sister. I hate to hurt you if you don't obey what I say. Is that clear?" He said as he started to approach me in a scary mood. I almost fell. He was so scary. Now I have got an answer to my question. Those eyes...are like the exact ones I have seen before. The eyes of a danger and the fire.He is one of them!

Then I quickly opened the door and got out of the room rushing but in a way trying not to be noticed by any one in the house.

Carrie's POV

What was Lisa doing in Dyclan's room? I am now filled with a ton of unknown thoughts. Because it's all blurred. I don't know what to think. But why am I overthinkig? Isn't it normal? Lisa is a flirty ass inside out. I don't remember days she didn't get involved with bunch of random guys. Maybe I am annoyed because it is Dyclan this time. The thought of my precious sister with that heartless monster is just so ugly. I can never let her be with some one so random and undeserving guy like him. She should know who he really is in case he was faking to be the nice guy. I should do something.

I opened the door and got out. I started walking to her room thinking what to say. I don't know but I feel so unsure. What if she gets angry at me? It's not the right time to fight with her because this one week thing means a lot to her,and for me as well. If I ruin it now she is never going to talk to me. Because usually she hates it when I get my butt involved in her love business. Yeah..Love Business! Not love story like other normal human beings consider. She never fall in love but she had more than 10 boyfriends if I counted it right. She fakes to be in love with them then end up breaking them after she gets what she wants. And yeah...breaks them. Not breaks up with them. There was nothing real to break up with at the very first place. They just didn't know it.

I know she is faking it with Dyclan too but he is not the kind of guy she should be playing. He is worse than a devil for sure. And the thought of him falling for Lisa is nearly impossible. He is up to no good. He might hurt my sister like he did with the other kids in school. So I should not hesitate when it comes to my sister. I just know it. She broke a lot of hearts before and I know she deserves a lesson,but not from Dyclan. He himself needs huge lessons to go.

I am infront of Lisa's room before I knew it. It must be hard time for my heart because right now I can feel how fast it is beating. I should be smart with the way I will be talking with her,or else I will be making all those thoughts so easy to occur.

I took my first step. Knocking! Knocking itself was one huge miracle compared to how scared I am right now. I knocked. But there was no response. So I gave it all of me and took another shot. No response again. She always locks her door so I thought it would be useless. I turned my back
to go back to my room like one of the poor guys she turned down a million times before. I felt so dumb. But then I don't know where this feeling came from but I thought of trying again. I am usually a person that does not bother trying more than twice. It is just pathetic. I knocked for the third time but there was no response even now. Maybe she is sleeping. I just wanted to make sure if she locked her room. Not hoping it would be open so I could talk to her,but only to make sure she was safe from that heartless monster.

I put my hand on the handle....and what? It was open. It was freaking open. And I was so puzzled. Lisa would never like ever on earth would leave her room door unlocked. But now it was open and she was sleeping. I am going to wake her and ask her to lock it. For her sake.

So I went straight to her bed. She was cuddling inside her comfy coffin which was clear she felt so warm. I am loving the sight now that I didn't want to wake her up. As I was going to leave, I realised that the window was open. Wow! How much more mistakes might have she made this night? Lisa the girl with a high secured protocol is now sleeping in peace while her door is unlocked and her window opened. I just sighed to myself and headed to the window to shut it. Then I just did a one last glance at her sleeping totally covered with her blanket.

As I faced the door,I felt this whole thing so familiar. Doing something unusual like,Lisa leaving her door unlocked,not closing the window of her room,even some one so clueless doesn't keep the window open for several silly reasons before sleeping which makes it even more weird when it is Lisa that has done it right now. And the last familiar thing,sleeping while the whole body is covered. The whole thing combined together made it seem so familiar. There is just no way this whole thing is a coincidence. That is when I rushed back again and put off the blanket to check if she's okay. But I was so shocked with what I saw. She was not there. She put up pillows in there to make it seem like she was sleeping. I was so freaking that I almost got numb just right there. Where did she go? Dis she jump through the window?

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
So how did y'all find this chapter? And where did Lisa disappear?? That is strange huh? I don't wanna keep y'all waiting so I'll update the next part as soon as possible.

🖤