19

A u t h o r

When she opened her eyes, she was no more in that scary huge house. She felt so relieved to have survived such a nightmare for her but when reality hit her, she realised that she was even in the worst place right now.

He was standing infront of her where she lay in his bed, staring at her dangerously. She could not bear the fact that she was in his room at this moment so when she tried to get up, it felt impossible. Her body ached from head to toe from the amount of the unpleasant nightmare she had.

"You need to rest." He suggested.

"I can't." She shot back still in pain.

"Why not?" He asked a little confused.

"Coz you won't give me a damn water? I need something for the pain to chill. What are you?" She said rudely in disbelief.

"Maybe you could have noticed the icy thing beside you if you weren't busy thinking about my presence." He exclaimed leaving her wordless.

She, who noticed the cold water on the table beside the bed she was laying on, took it with embarrassment. But then drank it within seconds and now she was satisfied.

But when she tried to get up again, it was as if her legs were paralysed. She tried to move it but she couldn't and he who seemed too annoyed by her childish action, started scolding her in anger.

"Look, stay sit until you feel better ok? You got in shock and it's the cause for this." He said pointing at her situation.

"Oh no thank you. The only shock killing me now is how I got here." She said still trying to move but there seemed no difference.

"Are you sure you don't remember coz it's usually hard to forget the most awkward moment in your life." He said forcing a smile as though remembering something.

"Wait...i wasn't drunk was I?" As she said this, the memories came flowing in her mind one after the other.

She had went into his room, drunk and she had done the most awkward things one could possibly do then she had passed out until she faced the worst nightmares.

Her face started redening and now that she remembers everything, she felt like the very need to run away from him so she tried harder to move annoying him even more.

When he could not stand her move that he considered childish, he went over to her and picked her in bridal style surprising both himself and her.

Vote comm n share