lets keep it that way

summary: y/n is talking with her friends and bellamy overhears their conversation
*where the reader and bellamy are dating

time frame: season 1

word count: 1022

~~

bellamy's pov

the stress of grounder attacks took up almost all of my time. from preparing our rations, to our weapons and building the wall, i had almost no free time. right now was one of the rare times of exception.

i was running around camp searching for my girlfriend, y/n. being one of the leaders of this camp has its benefits and its downfalls, one of the downfalls being that i get no time to spend with y/n. the lack of time makes being romantic and a good boyfriend quite difficult but whenever i'm not busy i always prioritize her.

'hey guys have any of you seen y/n?' i ask the group of people working on the wall, which includes jasper, murphy and miller.

majority of the responses are negative, saying that they hadn't seen her since lunch or that they hadn't seen her all day.

'i think i saw her, clarke, raven and octavia head to the drop ship a few minutes ago,' miller says to me, gesturing to the top of the dropship.

'thanks, man' i reply and jog off to her direction. i hear a chorus of 'get it' and 'my boys whipped' from the boys behind me as i shake my head and laugh.

as i enter the drop ship i can hear my little sisters and girlfriends laughter echoing from the top level. i smile to myself, thankful that the two most important girls in my life get along well.

i'm just about to head up the stairs as i over hear their conversation.

'so, clarke, spill' raven sings in a teasing voice.

'cmon we wanna know' octavia adds before all the girls break into fits of giggles.

'fine, fine. i've only slept with finn' clarke sighs defeatedly and my eyes widen as i realize what conversation i had just walked myself into.

'octavia, you next' clarke tries to force the attention off of her onto octavia and i debate leaving and eavesdropping. before i can decide octavia responds with 'only lincoln' and i feel my jaw clench.

'no way, o' y/n adds and i my fists tighten at the thought of multiple guys sleeping with my little sister.

'i'm serious guys, only lincoln' octavia replies defensively and i don't know weather to feel relieved for even more angry at this grounder.

'raven, your turn' octavia pushes the spotlight, once again, onto another girl and i chuckle to myself as i imagine octavia's flushed face.

'finn and bellamy' raven replies nonchalantly and i feel the heat rise to my cheeks as i realize that i will have to later explain the situation to y/n.

'what' y/n responds quickly, sounding surprised.

'don't worry, it was before you guys got together and it didn't mean-'

'wait' octavia blurted, interrupting raven 'you slept with my brother?!' she sounds grossed out and quite frankly, i understand. the girls burst into laughter and i can hear them egging y/n on to hear her answer.

'ok ok fine' y/n responds half sassily and half jokingly 'my ex, stewart (a/n: just a made up name lol), murphy and obviously bellamy'

'murphy!!??' all the girls exclaim in surprise and y/n breaks out into laughter. intrigued myself as to when and why she slept with murphy i continue my eavesdropping.

'it was such a long time ago and i'm not even sure why i did it' y/n responds, laughing.

my interest in their conversation reaches a peak as clarke adds 'be honest, who was the best?'

'honestly, bellamy' y/n responds as i let out a breath of air i did not realize i had been holding in

'you're just saying that because your dating him!' the girls proclaim

'guys, he's my brother!!' octavia scrams in disgust, not wanting to hear about her older brother sleeping with her best friends.

'i'm being honest guys!' y/n adds 'ask raven. cmon raven you've slept with him. don't tell me he's an absolute god in bed'

'no comment' raven says as a smirk grows on my face

'again, he's my brother!!' octavia exclaims and i hear her steps getting louder, coming closer to the ladder.

not wanting to get caught, i quickly climb up the stairs, peeking my head into the top floor.

'speak of the devil' raven mumbles under her breath, smirking as i approach my girlfriend.

'mind if i steak my girlfriend away from you guys for a while?' i ask the group as they all leave the dropship, clarke sending y/n a wink on her way down.

'no work to do?' y/n asks as i wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her in for a quick kiss.

'nope i'm free for the rest of the day so we can do anything you wish, my queen' i tell her, keeping my hands on her hips and her hands travel to the back of my neck playing with a few strands of my curly hair. 'but first,' i add wanting to tease her 'i'm a god in bed huh?'

i watch as a grin grows on her face and her cheeks become flush. she hides her face in my chest as my grip on her waist tightens, not letting her escape my hold.

'oh god, bell' she mumbles, face still hidden in my shirt 'how long were you eavesdropping for?'

'long enough to know that i'm the best sex you've ever had, let's keep it that way shall we?'

she rolls her eyes and plants a quick kiss on my lips, running towards the ladder of the dropship.

'just don't let it get to that already big head of yours and you can meet me in our tent' she grins as she quickly heads down the ladder and rushes to our shared tent.

i chuckle to myself before following her down the ladder and to our tent where the rest of our night was well spent.