only because i love you

summary: a lazy sunday morning between bellamy and y/n :)
*where bellamy and y/n are dating

time frame: modern times

word count: 1084

~~

y/n's pov:

i yawned as the light bursting through the small crack in our shades shone brightly on my eyes. fully taking in my surroundings, i feel a heavy weight around my waist, hear a snoring bellamy behind me and smile at how amazing my life is.

turning myself around so i'm facing bellamy, i take in his features. his gorgeous sculpted face, his freckles that scatter his face like confetti, his soft lips that were curved into a slight smile and the stray pieces of his curly hair that dangled in front of his eyes.

i smiled to myself, loving how peaceful, happy and tranquil he looked in his sleep. he always had a habit of carrying the world on his shoulders, burdening himself with others problems and struggles so they didn't have to. just one of the many reasons why i loved him.

normally, i would let him rest, and head to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. he never got to bed early, always doing some sort of work or helping one of his friends. sleeping in was a rare occurrence for him. but today was different. clarke and i had planned to go out on a double date with finn and bellamy. we always went out on double dates, probably once every month. bellamy always enjoyed these double dates, being surrounded by people he loved and i knew that he wouldn't want to miss today just for some sleep.

'morning bells' i whispered, kissing him on his forehead, then his nose, and finally a soft peck on his lips. 'get up my little sleepy head'

with no response, i run my hand through his messy bed head hair and continue pecking his lips. suddenly, i feel the grip on my waist tighten and bellamy rolls is over so he's on top of me, slightly crushing my small frame with his large one.

'bellamy blake!' i scream in surprise, grip tightening around his neck. 'what are you doing?!'

he doesn't respond, only brings his lips to mine for a quick, passionate kiss before snuggling his head into my chest. laughing, i continue running my hand through his hair, knowing he finds it soothing.

'bellamy...' i say in a sing-song manner 'we're gonna be late if you don't get up now'

'....ok....' he mutters, his face still snug in my chest, tightening his grip even more around me.

'babyyy' i bring my hands to his face, and move his head so that his half open eyes can make contact with mine 'you don't mean that'

'i never get to sleep in with you, princess' he responds, voice raspy from just waking up. 'let me enjoy this for a little longer' he pleads with me, giving his signature puppy dog eyes

i roll my eyes, knowing that he's trying to use my weakness against me; those god damn puppy eyes. they get me everytime.

'fine babe' i respond groaning, wrapping my arms around him 'only ten more minutes'

'thank you, baby' he grins, happy he won this small battle between you two. 'i love you so much'

'yea yea' i give him a shirt eye roll before giving him a quick kiss on his forehead 'i love you too, silly'

i sit there in silence, noticing how bellamys breathing slowed down, indicating he drifted back off into his deep sleep. slowly, my mind drifted back to sleep as well.

my eyes jolted open after suddenly remembering our plans for later today.

glancing at the clock, i realized we had slept in for half an hour and that we would have to be at the restaurant in less than twenty minutes.

'bellamy blake!' i exclaimed, trying to get out of his strong grip on me. he woke up quickly, eyes looking around us, concern clearly etched in his face.

'what's wrong?' he asked, overprotective boyfriend mode taking over his entire mind and body 'are you ok?'

'yeah i'm fine but we're going to be late!' i use bellamys sudden panic to my advantage as i slip out of his grip and sling my legs over the side of the bed.

bellamy rolls his eyes and falls back onto the bed, sighing. 'i thought you were hurt, y/n!'

'well i'm not but we have twenty minutes until we're supposed to meet them so i suggest you move quickly before clarke hurts the both of us for being late' i say quickly before jumping out of bed with the intent of rushing through my morning routine.

however bellamy had other plans. he pulled my small frame back into bed easily using only his one arm.

'bellamy!' i scream once again, trying to shove him off of me.

'no baby i don't want to leave this bed' he mumbles, both of us laugh as he tries to hold me down as i try to escape his hold.

'let go of me bell!' i giggle, tickling his stomach in an attempt to make his grip weaker. luckily for me, it worked. he moved his hands down to swat away mine and i jumped off the bed and onto the ground.

groaning, bellamy only sinks deeper into our bed, determined to not go anywhere.

deciding it's my only option, i grab a pillow and smack him in the stomach. this immediately grabs his attention and his eyes shoot open, landing on me.

'pillow fight huh babe?' he asks with a smirk. what i didn't know was that his arm was secretly reaching for the pillow beside him, getting ready to attack.

'i've resorted to this to get you up' i say with a toothy grin before getting hit in the side with a pillow. shocked, i gain back my focus and hit bellamy once again in the stomach.

he jumps off the bed and picks me up by the waist. carrying me over the shoulder he fall back onto the bed, bringing me down with him.

we both erupt in laughter as he places soft kisses on my lips.

'i love you so much' he whispers between kisses.

'love me enough to get ready and head to this double date with clarke and finn?' i ask mockingly with a smile on my lips.

'ok fine baby' he smiles defeatedly only before adding another kiss to my lips 'only because i love you'